is it true you can shoot a cow with a bazzuka in ?

belfastish

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BelgianBoy said:
chuckwoww said:

As for filling animals up with hormones and using them for cosmetics whatever that's pretty disgusting too.

Funny you should mention costmetics.....

How about using human skin into cosmetics.

Would that weight heavier that RPG vs. cow ?

Have a look herethen...... food for though :(

BB

That's pretty amazing. I bet the cosmetic industry will rationalize it away and I wouldn't expect a big public outcry.

But then when you get right down to it nobody really gives a shit about some clown blowing up cows in Cambodia either. We're just passing time on a message board. :)

Another thing....if that skin cream works a lot of women won't think twice about using it.

chuckwoww said:

No I'm saying it's too easy and can't be considered hunting. But that's just one reason. And I never mentioned cruelty at all. You keep getting sidetracked. I just think anybody who ENJOYS killing defenseless tethered domestic animals has a problem. But hey it's just my opinion.

And what about defenseless UNtethered animals?

I'm not sidetracking, I'm trying, through different examples, to show you the point you keep missing: both hunting and cows blowing is killing animals for fun.

I don't think it should matter much if you are killing tethered or untethered tigers, tethered or untethered rabbits or tethered or untethered cows. You are still killing animals for fun.

FIGJAM said:
chuckwoww said:

No I'm saying it's too easy and can't be considered hunting. But that's just one reason. And I never mentioned cruelty at all. You keep getting sidetracked. I just think anybody who ENJOYS killing defenseless tethered domestic animals has a problem. But hey it's just my opinion.

And what about defenseless UNtethered animals?

I'm not sidetracking, I'm trying, through different examples, to show you the point you keep missing: both hunting and cows blowing is killing animals for fun.

I don't think it should matter much if you are killing tethered or untethered tigers, tethered or untethered rabbits or tethered or untethered cows. You are still killing animals for fun.

Yes I think that's lazyphils's point too. He puts it a little less gleefully. You may even be right but I still see a distinction between hunting and blowing up cows with RPGs for the hell of it. Perhaps it has to do with 'sportsmanship' whatever that means these days. I'm sure a lot of people who call themselves hunters would jump at the chance to hunt humans if it was legal.

For somebody who sets such store by personal freedom you sure are dogmatic.

josh_ingu said:

What a sickening thread.

I would care less about the sickness of the argument (very relative anyway) and more about the educational value of it.

There is little doubt that those who take *pleasure* in hurting or killing people or animals are mentally sick. Try it in most places, and you will rightly be locked away.

Well, not in Cambodia it seems.

And I think sports where the goal is to hurt your opponent (fighting sports) are practiced pretty much everywhere in the world and they seem to have a huge following.

And what about corridas in Spain and countless other "traditional", "ethnic" practices/sports (and rituals but they may be considered a bit different stuff) where animals and in some cases humans are hurt/killed?

What about videogames and other recreational games where the kids' (and the adults'!) pleasure is given by shooting/smashing/stabbing/kicking virtual human bodies in the most cruel and realistic way?

The parallel with hunting is fallicious. The "pleasure" in hunting comes from the "hunt" NOT the "kill". It is the satisfaction from "pitting yourself" aganst nature or whatever and any hunter who gets "pleasure" from killing will rightly be looked at as a psycho. Again, try tethering an animal before shooting it in any "hunting" society and see how much applause you get....

So, why the need to KILL the animal at the end of the pursuit as its orgasmic climax?

I have played a couple of times Soft Air and Paintball, they are a lot of fun and your opponent doesn't get killed at the end of the pursuit/wargame. You DO NOT HAVE TO KILL any human being or any animal to feel the pleasure of the stalk, the pursuit and the fight. Your defense of hunting, on this ground, is pure BS.

People do kill animal of course. For food, for other reasons, control etc but to say it is pleasurable is plain sick.

One can understand the "pleasure" of firing an RPG, but to *need* to have a cow at the end of it to get you "kick" is just sickening. This is not a "PC tree hugger argument" its a "humanitarian" (in its broadest sense) argument.

I am pointing out the big hypocrisy of condoning certain activities where, beyond any possibility of discussion, the pleasure of killing for fun IS THERE and is a big part of the equation while at the same time condemning other activities based on the same "killing for fun" where the only changes are the way in which the animals are killed (often less painfully, go figure!).

To those who draw parallels with forced or indentured sex, again a fallicious argument. Nobody condones forced/indentured sex on this board (at least not for very long).

I was talking about girls forced by their economic conditions.

The same economic conditions that have people setting up cows blowing "fun activities".

I am much more sorry for a young girl who is forced by her or her family's economic situation to sell herself to strangers -for money- than for an old, sick and unaware cow which gets almost instantly killed -for money- and which would still be killed -for money- anyway (to be eaten or sold).

But that's just me, your simpathy is obviously all for the cow...

BTW, apart from the (much smaller) side of the market catering to farangs, indentured and "forced" sex (with many shades of grey) is all but uncommon in Thailand.

And I'm not even going to talk about Cambodia... (which stages this cows killing thing)

Again, if you cannot see the difference between "fucking" and "killing", you have some serious mental problems.

And if you can't see the difference between exploiting animals and exploiting human beings you have even more serious mental problems.

and lastly

>This is the clear difference between psychotic freaks and perfectly normal and well balanced individuals: the tether

No. The psychotic freaks are those who think its OK to get pleasure from killing animals, tethered or not and can't see that its simply wrong.

The problem is that you recognize and condemn the pleasure of killing animals only in this cows killing affair and fail to see it everywhere else.

And right here come my remarks on hipocrisy (it's genuine ignorance for some, though).

teddy said:

Well said, and I am amazed that this thread got this far before someone made the observation.

This man is obviously sick in the head and if he does carry out his disgusting fantasy, what next? maybe a trip to Columbia to kill a child and pick up a few snuff movies while he is there? The blase attitudes of some of the other posters here with their "whatever turns you on" comments is also quite shocking and unexpected.

Where is the part about not directly harming other peoples' well being and freedom?

Sorry for your snuff movies and child killings.

Perhaps if you had actually understood my argument it would have been a bit less shocking.

"This man is obviously sick in the head "

Teddy,

easy boy... I've met this guy in the bar and saw him pick up a chinese girl... he can't have all his mind.

Random, bullfighting is awesome!

rchapstick said:
josh_ingu said:

What a sickening thread.

-j-

Nah, this thread is grate!

A suggestion, though. Perhaps we could merge thsi with the "Stickman/Violence" thread. That way Figgy could really have a good arguement with himself.

Imagine the possibilities!

So, is it more violent and dangerous for cows in Cambodia or America? Are cows wandering the streets of Phnom Penh more likely to be victims of random violence than those than live on Grandpa's farm in Iowa? ::

Ranger

Dearest Ranger

You ignorant slut! have you not heard a word of 30+ repetitive posts I have made on this subject. Are you a functional illiterate? Must I cut and paste quotes from 50 or more randomly selected posts to drive my inane and pointless arguements thru your thick skull?

Must I repeat myself over and over and over and over and ...

Warmest Regards,

FIGJ..... errrr, rchapstick

PS. Suadum, stop making fun of me

"...So, is it more violent and dangerous for cows in Cambodia or America? Are cows wandering the streets of Phnom Penh more likely to be victims of random violence than those than live on Grandpa's farm in Iowa?

Ranger..."

Well, a cow in Cambodia is more likely to be blown up by a Mine , UXO or drunken farang with a grenade launcher, but a cow in Iwoa is more likely to be raped by a Mormon or Menonite farm boy, so....

Archived