Woodstock reopened

Nervous_Dog

ND,

Tell Peter and Orn the wife and I say hello will you? Let us know how the new place is. Will check it out next in BKK. I did like those blackened cheeseburgers and some of the mex stuff he had. Plus those screaming cold german beers he used to have stashed at the bottom of the fridge! Maybe have a NP.com meet there at his new place one Friday as a nostalgia night to help celebrate his opening the new Woodstock? Would be a nice change to do this once in a while I'd think, just for kicks, shits and giggles?

Cent

p.s. Ask him how's his back doing too. I know he had some serious spinal problems similar to my own. Just wondering how that's getting along. He told me years ago he was getting acupuncture for this. (Nothing else was working for him.)

OH,

I saw the Jelly Beans, but didn't see you - at least, well - was that you in the kilt looking thingy, with the big thong sticking out, no - yes - no - it couldn't have been you. Or?

KS had to use a wheelbarrow to take home the Jelly Beans.

Cheers! (See you Sunday Night - Wear your Tuxedo please as you have been nominated as the MC for the evening. Congrats!)

Archived