Why not?

khunsanuk

where does he say 19 from 3 guys? I never had a multiple name until chucked off ( none of mine are listed) and then not by choice. How many multiples do you have at the moment? Nobody claimed the rates were 'excessive' the pont was made (not by me) why should a poster contribute material when they might get chucked off. I would add to that without always having broken the rules, not complaining BTW just commenting.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

From the list:

"chutima, frenchrain, hendrix67, jgerjgood, pempeyom, thai3"

"Also several who were banned but let back on in the same name are not listed ie BB, JJ, Silekhunt etc."

Are they banned now? A 1-week ban is hardly the same as a permanent ban.

"why should a poster contribute material when they might get chucked off"

The list and rates were shown to show that it is not common to get banned from here, far from it even, and that those who did managed to get banned got banned because they broke one or more rules. They were shown to show that banning is not done on a whim.

Besides being banned does not mean you cannot access your information, all your Thai3 posts & pics are still here *and can still be viewed by you*.

I think you are also testament that I am quite lenient and willing to give people a second chance. You were banned, yet you are posting here. And you are not the only one.

"not complaining BTW just commenting"

Could have fooled me ;)

Sanuk!

Would it be better to constrict the number of times people can sign up? I cannot see the point of posters having multiple names at the same time (unless to cause trouble) Why not ban sign ups from free email accounts and limit to ones from ISP's? Just an idea that might make things easier for you.

Hi,

"Would it be better to constrict the number of times people can sign up?"

We are, only one account per email address.

"Why not ban sign ups from free email accounts and limit to ones from ISP's?"

Because it would kill this board. People like to be anonymous, using your own ISP (or worse company email address) is not something many people would be willing to do.

Sanuk!

paul101 said:

Would it be better to constrict the number of times people can sign up?

Yeah, how about 6 times? :rotfl:

I can't believe the guy with the joint most bannings has the cheek to make the suggestions!

The reason I don't post on the photos contest or even look at it much is because I know that this site doesn't allow nudity, etc - a policy that I guess isn't going to change. Similarly, the no-naming rule stops bar reviews. I mean, what could you say about a movie if you're not allowed to name the characters?

Other reasons for not contributing more "interesting" material:

1. The board's too public and I don't trust certain posters. Ahem. :rolleyes:

2. I consider the "content" to be the posts of everyone already. Stickman wouldn't get 3 reader submissions a day if he had a bulletin board because the same information would be put on the board. I just think of those submissions as his board posts.

Hi,

"this site doesn't allow nudity, etc - a policy that I guess isn't going to change."

Not while I am living it Thailand it won't :)

"Similarly, the no-naming rule stops bar reviews. I mean, what could you say about a movie if you're not allowed to name the characters?"

Why? I don't see how it becomes impossible to write a review of a bar without mentioning the names of people working there. A bar review is a review of the bar (as a whole), not of one or 2 girls working there.

Sanuk!

Bibbs,

Seems you're contradicting your self a bit (but correct me if I'm wrong, duh, why am I telling you this, you would do anyway :p )

You do participate in the footbal threads in the sports section and in the NP Fantasy League.

The photo contest has probably more nudity in it than all FA League Matches combined together in a season, so why not look at them and grade them.

Guess part of the point is that there's more to Thailand than just LBFM's and their environment. :dunno:

Well, I may have been contradicting myself. I don't know - the main point of the post was to laugh at the most banned, most re-registered guy suggesting a restriction on sign-ups. The rest was mostly filler. ::

However, I really couldn't do a review of a bar on its own. For me, the bar consists of the girls in it at any one time. I couldn't give a shit about the decor, manager or anything else. If I can't mention characters, I can't think of anything else to say. What is there? "At the time of writing, this bar had lots of pretty girls in it. Because I can't show photos, please be aware that this judgement is subjective. Also, when you go, the situation may have changed." What else can you say about a bar? :dunno:

Archived