Why not?

khunsanuk

Hi,

"First u have poor site integration/user interface. So most people don't know or look for the features that you offer. People like simplicity,ease of use and clean interfaces. "

Correct, and this is being addressed.

"Second, You don't cultivate your senior members."

Sorry, you lost me. How would I do this?

"Maybe you should rotate your moderators every so many months."

Maybe I am? Thing is with the anon modding that you do not know who the mods are, so how could this affect how other senior members post?

"Remember new blood does not keep a site going it is old loyal blood that keeps a site up with the addition of new blood. "

No argument from me there.

"Do u have a function that will allow people to recieve excerpts from new posts or threads that can be sent to their e-mail."

The new board software will allow you to get replies to threads send to you immediately, daily or weekly (I am not sure if this is for any thread or those in which you posted, but I think the former).

"You can also e-mail people about important updates and features of the board too."

Have done so in the past and I do intend to do a mass mail to all users who have not logged in in the last 6 months or so when we move over to the new board. I'm a bit afraid of being seen as spamming though if I send out too much email. Maybe I need to add a field to the registration field asking whether or not people would like to receive emails.

Thanks for the feedback, some interesting points.

Sanuk!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
emmitt said:

did someone say free sex!!! i didnt think it was possible after all handsimmann was flamed mercilessly for telling people he was getting free sex....

wow what a difference a couple of months makes....

by the way ive been getting shitloads of free sex so na na na :neener:

There is no such thing as "FREE" Sex...

emmitt said:

did someone say free sex!!! i didnt think it was possible after all handsimmann was flamed mercilessly for telling people he was getting free sex....

Maybe the "new you" is wiser to the ways of the "world"

:neener: :neener:

Old Hippie said:
emmitt said:

There is no such thing as "FREE" Sex...

Maybe there is. In places where you get "SHITLOADS" full of it! :neener:

MaW

Hi,

"Is there anyway to have text from an original PM appear in the reply automatically? "

The new message board software we will move to does not use PMs anymore, but what they call Private Topics (PTs). These act like a thread between 2 (or more!) people, so you will have the entire conversation available at all times.

Sanuk!

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"Is there anyway to have text from an original PM appear in the reply automatically? "

The new message board software we will move to does not use PMs anymore, but what they call Private Topics (PTs). These act like a thread between 2 (or more!) people, so you will have the entire conversation available at all times.

Sanuk!

Even better. thanks.

Archived