Why not?

khunsanuk

"You should though mention which ones have Katoeys in them"

Thanks. Not a bad idea. How about 'mostly', 'a lot', 'some', 'none' as options?

Yes that will make it easier for me to find and minister to them.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As others have mentioned I am mostly intrested in the BB and when needing information it's easier to ask there than wade through other sections or the internet trying to locate it by one self.

I have tried uploading pictures, but were not able to, and I don't have that many pictures to share really as I do not want to put personal pictures on a website such as this.

I'll be in LOS in January and will see if I can take some general pictures then.

I have never been inside a go go so not able to contribute anyting there. If you want a review of Pizza Hut or McDonalds I'm your man :)

As for the articles I don't know when the site is uptdated, and I'm not interested in the " I banged 40 ladies in 10 days " kind of reports, so due to there not being frequent enough updates to articles I could be interested in I simply forget checking in on what's new.

Hi,

"As for the articles I don't know when the site is uptdated, and I'm not interested in the " I banged 40 ladies in 10 days " kind of reports, so due to there not being frequent enough updates to articles I could be interested in I simply forget checking in on what's new. "

The article section has not been updated in quite some time (way too long actually, but I don't really know what else to write about anymore, I'm a techie, not a writer :) ).

They do span a lot of topics, and I don't think any of the 50+ is of the " I banged 40 ladies in 10 days " kind,

Sanuk!

Lets seriously consider the numbers of the girls. Some coworkers and I discovered that as we compared numbers of stunners in some bars we began to see a pattern that some were not living up to promises/expectations.

In that regard we can do the members and even a proactive papasan/owner a favor. If someone notices that a number has moved on then it wont be long before that will be realized. I for one would like to avoid sifting through the wheat and chaff looking for a great piece of action.

You guys are great, at least you have a belief and stick to it.

Stickman, how can you say with a straight face this place is better than bangkok tonight? No disrespect to anyone here. This place is better than the world sex guide, very little posting here.

Also why do you even have to rate agogos. If you want pretty girls you go to the Rainbows in Nana or the Castles in patpong. You want cheap and not that pretty you go to soi cowboy.

Spend your time on something that people are interested in, not something that you want them to be interested in.

God these places are a hoot!

Kc 2000, a rather sweeping generalistion regarding the gogos would'nt you say? An even though they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder not even an accurate statement IMHO. I don't think the quality in NEP is any better over all these days than many of the Cowboy bars.

Simie.

How about adding a point system or something like other boards do?

Where as you post more reviews/pictures/etc you get more points.

Points could be spent to say give yourself a customized title, change the color of your name, or anything else small and nifty to make you stand out in the crowd.

You could also give points for donations.

"The new board software we will start using soon will almost certainly take a big load of the database as it is written in a more optimized way so as to reduce the amount of queries to the database."

I think that'll help...user friendly opp is good for consumers, pic's are cool but it can get slow going at times, but if that were not the case then over time I think this will build to be heaps better. I myself have s'loads of pix up home in Udit to collect and now with a better camera am keen to post plenty of shots after my next trip...

I'm not a bar-gogo dweller these days so I never post any recent relevant info regaurding this topic and not really that interested either(but i do like to dream) and I think there may be a few guys with me in this boat. NP.com however is for me a one stop shop for valuable infomation regaurding most things concerning Thai aspects of my life as well as a great contact point for like minded people.

Great work guys....

FA...

Not much interest personnally in any of the forum's features besides the message board but to encourage people posting pics elsewhere, it might be a good beginning to allow everyone to post them on the forum ,whereas for the moment it's seems the priviledge of only a few posters

Archived