Why not?

khunsanuk

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kc2000 said:

Im back. You want more fun....just let people post what they want. I feel that people here are a bit scared of posting things that the owners might think a bit offensive. You have a good following of yes men, just like a girl i had at moehua on ratchada recently, everytime i said something she say "yes sir", gets old real fast.

Theres even been a few comments recently that refer that this place is a tad restrictive. Reminds me of girls who wanna party but dont because they scared of mama and papa.

Part of the fun in looking for a bar you like is going out and doing it. Brown foxs review while it looks like it has useful info is basically worthless. He says Sharks has many great girls, if it did there wouldnt be only 5 customers at 9:25pm last night. I go there to see the 1 above average looking lady they got.

It has been said before technical people are good at technical stufff, not good in the other areas required to run a successful business.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

I love this, Man at w thinks im a bore yet he takes the time to reprint my posts . At least i know i few more readers will have read what i have to say.

You guys are hilarious.

The guy who want this agogo ranking thing to work so bad even admits he has no use for them.

I , for one, love a good bustling agogo. Maybe i should becum a partner....where do i apply.

Maybe you should also try to get the message board hopping again. 5 or six posts in the nightlife thread in a 20-24 time period is not what i call a great forum. I dont have any answers but maybe this should cause you as much concern as your ranking of gogos.

Hi Sanuk,

>>> While it isn't fast, it isn't that slow for me either.

>>> Not sure what could be causing slowness.

If it is not in your code already then maybe try in the CSS file:

img {z-index:696969;}

This should force the images to load after the text. I have tried it on my own page that was infuriating in taking time to load the google adsense before it would display any of the text, then all of a sudden display everthing! Very similar to what is happening on your pages.

If it makes no difference then try wrapping the adsense and pictures around:

<span style='z-index:696969'> ...google adsense stuff... </span>

Cheers,

John_Betong

Archived