Do You want to see it end...?

Old Hippie

Ok been a lot of talk about Bar Girls, women from night life etc not getting out of the business and doing anything else etc... The bottom line is if it ment night life ending as we know it, and thus needing to change our habits/lifestyles, would you want to see this all end, and the girls all go and do something else, even if it wasn't as profitable for them?...Vote, then discuss...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
USVirgin said:

I know, but since you sent us your fucking weather, I'm not playing golf today and I've got nothing better to do than post. :banghead:;)

Yeah pissing rain here in so-cal. :whatever:

I voted No, simply because it will never end without some seriously draconian police action. Probably not even then. Of course we'd likely all like to see the girls' overall lot improved - i doubt obliterating nightlife would achieve that goal however.

:twocents:

Hi,

I am one of those Yes voters and I no longer patronize the nightlife (although it can easily be argued that I still profit from it).

Why did I vote Yes? While for some girls the scene is exactly what they need, for the vast majority it is the beginning of the end, it fucks them up completely. Most of us will never see the girls at the end of their career, many are way worse off then when they started. The ones that are still alive that is.

One of my wife's friends skirted on the fringes of prositution for a few years, she now lies dying and will likely not see the end of the week. She is 32.

The ohter reason is more selfish. Wiping out prostitution may reduce the crap Thai wifes / GFs of farangs have to deal with. Maybe it will make Thais realize that not all Thai girls with a farang are ex-bargirls.

I am realistic enough though to know that it will never end. It may change, but it will not end.

Sanuk!

Archived