Self Hype/Crap Talking Thread...

Old Hippie

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a thought supposing the same person won 1st and 2nd prize (highly likely judging on what I've seen in some galleries) and I....ummm.........they don't actually drink as a reult of an illness they suffered some time ago, what else is on offer? :idea: :idea:

Delusional, hahahahahaha, look at the last 17 contents I won here. 5555 Me delusional. Ha. (who does that OH think he's talking too, now where's my voodoo doll. Guy's gotta get his facts straights-some serious mumbling under my breath, hardly audible).

limbo said:

Delusional, hahahahahaha, look at the last 17 contents I won here.

Limbo...Limbo...Limbo...! Treasure the past as it will be the closest you get to victory while there is talent like mine around. I can only hope that you use this opportunity to study my entries and at least try to get an understanding of what good photography (eg mine) is, and how to improve on someone's inability (eg you) to take a half decent photo.. :neener: :neener:

My dear Bust,

I do enjoy reading youe optimistic posts about your half baked efforts on how to make pix :o

It's most certainly amusing and entertaining :up:, I just hope when reality walks by and you find out that you didn't end on one of the winning places (they'll be taken up by creative artists like myself) the impact won't be too devastating. :yikes:

I'm looking forward seeing your feable efforts what you call half decent photos, since I always enjoy a good laugh. :beer:

Keep up the spirit, you'll need it. :neener: :neener:

When the day comes my friend you will gaze at my entries in utter awe. I will demonstrate to you and all others the importance of finding that careful balance between the practical and the inspirational. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Archived