Did your relationship go to crap after LOS?

JJsushi

I must agree that women don't argue with logic. I don't have as much trouble with western women as most on this board. And adhere to something I heard on this board once. 'All women are the same but each one is unique'. It sounds like an inane statement to those who really don't understand women.

To say you can discuss all things logically with women, western, eastern and all points inbetween is a bit much IMO. No flames here. Just my opinion.

Bottom line is we get catered to in LOS and don't get it as much if any in the west.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I have observed is that in the west women have a lot of power up till the age of 30 ish.

When you were 17 years old think how much power even a plain girl could weild. You would do anything to get laid.

After 35 any western woman who isnt married orliving with somebody has an air of desperation about her, its particularly prevelent at christmas parties, they are there for the taking!!

So true Spirit! Some of them are bitter also. They chased the bad boys in their teens and 20s. Now they want to settle down and have kids and do the housewife thing.

For a while I didn't date anyone over 25. My female freinds my age would get on me about it and say they offer nothing intellectually to me and I responded, I'm not looking for intellect. They thought I was illogical and they couldn't see my point of view. Bottom line I told them is I'm happy. They contended I couldn't be. Like an illogical woman, they defined what happiness was for me.

LOS has changed everything for me. I have options. That is power relationship-wise in the west. On a lesser scale, dating any ethnic group here in the states is a sort of power also, as it gives you more options, and the women I usually date (Black) know that.

quote:

Originally posted by New Petchburi Pete:

jjsushi,

I know the feeling all too well. I became

addicted to Thai gals after my first. I went

back to The States and ended a marriage that

had been stagnant for years. On my second trip I fell in love in The Kingdom. I returned to Oz and married her; and, now we

live in BKK. I am happier than I have ever

been. If at all possible, I suggest you move to LOS and pursue your desires.

That must have been a tough time for you. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to end a committment such as marriage . I am having a hard time ending a long term relationship without the heavy commitment part.

I glad that you found happiness and it is always good to hear of a success story with a Thai girl.

jjsushi,

I have also completely given up on American women. I lived in Asia for 3 years and have been to the LOS 9 times. I now reside back in The States, but my experience in Thailand and the rest of Asia has made me completely incompatible with American women. As far as not having a steady here in the US, I could care less. I have little to gain by wasting my time and money with an American chick. Besides, I have a girlfriend in Thailand (Non-BG college student) who I talk to on the phone every weekend. This keeps me happier than all the ups and downs I would go through with a psyco American chick. Don't get me wrong... I'm not a woman-hater. It's really not their fault. They have been tought by society (and Oprah) to feel ashamed of their femininity and endeavor to be men. They are taught that it is demeaning to give pleasure to a man. Sad.

I already have tickets for my next trip to the LOS in April so I hope you can join me in Pattaya for some songkhran sanuk water-fight action. I just look forward to the day I can retire to Thailand full-time and never have to deal with another American chick as long as I live.

Keep it up, jjsushi. You're going in the right direction!

- FB

quote:

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

One thing I have observed is that in the west women have a lot of power up till the age of 30 ish.

When you were 17 years old think how much power even a plain girl could weild. You would do anything to get laid.

After 35 any western woman who isnt married orliving with somebody has an air of desperation about her, its particularly prevelent at christmas parties, they are there for the taking!!

Hear, hear!

I've always maintained that this phenomenon proves God has a sense of humor. When you're young all the girls are "seeing somebody" or won't give you the time of day. But once the woman reaches 40 the worm turns! Suddenly 40+ available females are a dime a dozen, but straight, "marriageable" men of the same age are scarce. Guess who's eating out of who's hand now??

Revenge can be sweet!

PhordPhan

wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by FlyBoy:

jjsushi,

I have also completely given up on American women. I lived in Asia for 3 years and have been to the LOS 9 times. I now reside back in The States, but my experience in Thailand and the rest of Asia has made me completely incompatible with American women. As far as not having a steady here in the US, I could care less. I have little to gain by wasting my time and money with an American chick. Besides, I have a girlfriend in Thailand (Non-BG college student) who I talk to on the phone every weekend. This keeps me happier than all the ups and downs I would go through with a psyco American chick. Don't get me wrong... I'm not a woman-hater. It's really not their fault. They have been tought by society (and Oprah) to feel ashamed of their femininity and endeavor to be men. They are taught that it is demeaning to give pleasure to a man. Sad.

I already have tickets for my next trip to the LOS in April so I hope you can join me in Pattaya for some songkhran sanuk water-fight action. I just look forward to the day I can retire to Thailand full-time and never have to deal with another American chick as long as I live.

Keep it up, jjsushi. You're going in the right direction!

- FB

I agree with u wholeheartedly. The women here just don't know how to please a man aside from just giving him sex, to do anything else would be subservient. I don't know if I will be in LOS for Songkran but if I am I will invite u to hang out in Phuket with me.

I am working on that retirement dream to, thinking about getting a nightime gig and joining the National Guard.

jjsushi,

O.K. Let's add some real contoversy to the

thread. The real problem with American women

is that they were ever given the right to

vote! Now, I am only kidding; but, whenever

I thought an American gal was starting to win

an argument with me, I would tell her this.

She then would lose self control and become

illogical, thus allowing me to win the arguemnet ... whatever it takes to win. I hate to lose an arguement; but, I do realize it is sometimes better to let them win, especially if you want sex from them!

Archived