Did your relationship go to crap after LOS?

JJsushi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gummigut,

You got me worked out ?

You misunderstood my points. I agree with some of what you say but disagree with most, especially when you try to justify my position on the topic.

I would have a lot to say about your response but I'll just leave it as you requested on this final comment:

I wasnt objecting to your "different" point of view but to the fact that you worked out others as being "sad ..." because of their "different" view.

smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by New Petchburi Pete:

jjsushi,

O.K. Let's add some real contoversy to the

thread. The real problem with American women

is that they were ever given the right to

vote!

There is some truth to this. I think that the vote(which I am for BTW) took women out of their traditional roles and unfortunately created a state of confusion of them. Some adapted well and others branched into an extreme form of feminism. The mantra of "we are equal to men" voiced by feminists is mis-interpreted by many women as "we are men". Hence you have this godawful battle of the sexes in every arena of our western society. I personally see muich inhappiness in many of my married peers. The men feel that they are not loved, appreciated and respected for the daily responsibilities that they endure in order to provide the finer things in life for their wives. The women feel that they are not respected and that "serving" their husbands is subservient and goes against the grain of independence that they were taught in college.

I think the true problem lies in the internal struggle within women. On one hand society tells them as they are growing up, they are little princesses and they should find a prince get married and become a nurturer. When women enter their adult years they are taught to be independent and the equal of men because a man is their primary competitor in the job market. These two ideals constantly battle each other when a woman is in a romantic relationship with a man. She has to balance her learned feminine independence with her instinctive nurturer persona. The woman basically trys to have her cake and eat it too which causes problems for her counterpart who has a problem identifying the ego shifts in the woman. Hence both parties both become unhappy because each feels the other isn't doing enough to make them happy and the result is a divorce.

I could care less if u guys agree but that is my story and I am sticking to it!

quote:

Originally posted by jjsushi:

The mantra of "we are equal to men" voiced by feminists is mis-interpreted by many women as "we are men"... I personally see muich inhappiness in many of my married peers. The men feel that they are not loved, appreciated and respected for the daily responsibilities that they endure in order to provide the finer things in life for their wives. The women feel that they are not respected and that "serving" their husbands is subservient and goes against the grain of independence that they were taught in college.

This is a very good point. Has anybody been to a major university campus lately? They are some of the most man-hating institutions in the country. The "Women's Studies" departments, a subject with which I am all too familiar, is nothing but a front for a bunch of militant pissed-off lesbians. This noxious "atmosphere" spreads to almost all areas of the campus. The professors indoctrinate the students who then go out into the world and indoctrinate others. It's no wonder young women, fresh from college, can't get along with a "normal" man, ie not an emasculated wimp. Expectations and reality clash in a big way.

So, JJ is correct, IMO, when he states that the various expectations are not met. Which brings me full-circle to my original point of "older" women. After they've been around the block a few times they have lost a lot of their idealism. The smart ones have figured out how men are, what can be reasonably expected and what can't. Too many women expect their husband to be another "girlfriend" and not a husband.

BTW, whenever my wife starts to carp about "subservience" I just tell her to shut up and go fetch me another beer! laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0 Then, when I regain conciousness, I get my own. shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

Phordphan,

That does remind me of that guy telling me he was the boss at home : he decided when to do the dishes and when to take the garbage out...... smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

Now more seriously : all of us had 'bad' or negative experiences with western women, but I'll be the first one to say I also had good times with them.

All opinions are based on experiences, and after reading different opinions on this thread, I must agree with all of you.

BTW, married for 20 years and FINALLY getting a divorce, and with full consent at that, although she is taking me ( willingly )to the cleaners.

Dear All,

After I got back from my tenth trip this January (experiences posted on trip reports )- I was determined to find a decent girl, re-apply myself to my career and put LOS behind me.

I waited 90 days, had an HIV test and delighted in the fact that I was OK despite being a bit slack sometimes on the covering up front.

Within a couple of days of the all clear, I hhoked up with a nice looking 40 year old (same age as me) who was in good shape and was very easy going not to mention quite enjoying a decent portion of sausage.

I tried so hard to make it work with her but the thoughts of all that lovely, brown skin, juicy pussies etc...was something I just could not live without.

I was told on my first trip out by a very wise old welsh guy that you have just ruined your life because you will not be able to stop coming back and boy was he right.

I am now living here and have just started doing some teacking after doing 4 weeks at Ban Phe same as itsmedave.

Have met a really nice girl who does not work in a bar but I prefer the sleazy dirty ones with tattoos and belly button piercings for good hard sex although not too happy when they piss the bed ( a previous posting).

Long term I hope to work, live , marry, commit adultary and to generally enjoy myself for the next twenty years as the previous 40 excluding my trips to LOS were pretty shitty.

I plan to never go back as I am incapable of being content with like in England.

It sucks and I am fed up with all the young things thinking I am an old fart who has had his day.

This is my time and I am going to enjoy it.

Happy sanuking to all.

KAI

quote:

Originally posted by PhordPhan:

This is a very good point. Has anybody been to a major university campus lately? They are some of the most man-hating institutions in the country. The "Women's Studies" departments, a subject with which I am all too familiar, is nothing but a front for a bunch of militant pissed-off lesbians. This noxious "atmosphere" spreads to almost all areas of the campus. The professors indoctrinate the students who then go out into the world and indoctrinate others. It's no wonder young women, fresh from college, can't get along with a "normal" man, ie not an emasculated wimp. Expectations and reality clash in a big way.

So, JJ is correct, IMO, when he states that the various expectations are not met. Which brings me full-circle to my original point of "older" women. After they've been around the block a few times they have lost a lot of their idealism. The smart ones have figured out how men are, what can be reasonably expected and what can't. Too many women expect their husband to be another "girlfriend" and not a husband.

BTW, whenever my wife starts to carp about "subservience" I just tell her to shut up and go fetch me another beer!
laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0
Then, when I regain conciousness, I get my own.
shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

Couldnt agree with you more, when I left uni 5 years ago, the uni authorities were in the grips of lesbian / gay anti racism lobby.

I can remember on freshers week, the Army Navy and RAF had trouble having a stand because these wretched groups had argued unsuccessfully that they were fascist racist organisations. Whilst the Sinn Fein students assoviation was allowed a prominant stand along with other verminous societies.

This was at a Northern red brick uni so heaven forbid what a southern poly would be like!!

One of my theories about why itr is so hard to get a thai lady in to UK is that big fat british women realise that they would be stuffed, or should I say they wouldnt be stuffed anymore

wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by jjsushi:

There is some truth to this. I think that the vote(which I am for BTW) took women out of their traditional roles and unfortunately created a state of confusion of them. Some adapted well and others branched into an extreme form of feminism. The mantra of "we are equal to men" voiced by feminists is mis-interpreted by many women as "we are men". Hence you have this godawful battle of the sexes in every arena of our western society. I personally see muich inhappiness in many of my married peers. The men feel that they are not loved, appreciated and respected for the daily responsibilities that they endure in order to provide the finer things in life for their wives. The women feel that they are not respected and that "serving" their husbands is subservient and goes against the grain of independence that they were taught in college.

I think the true problem lies in the internal struggle within women. On one hand society tells them as they are growing up, they are little princesses and they should find a prince get married and become a nurturer. When women enter their adult years they are taught to be independent and the equal of men because a man is their primary competitor in the job market. These two ideals constantly battle each other when a woman is in a romantic relationship with a man. She has to balance her learned feminine independence with her instinctive nurturer persona. The woman basically trys to have her cake and eat it too which causes problems for her counterpart who has a problem identifying the ego shifts in the woman. Hence both parties both become unhappy because each feels the other isn't doing enough to make them happy and the result is a divorce.

I could care less if u guys agree but that is my story and I am sticking to it!

Thai women got their right to vote the same time as their men which was 1932 when Thailand got its first constitution. Look how far their women have gone. Not very far huh...At that time people didn't care much about their rights, even now. However, the fact that the right was given to them without asking might contribute to the present attitute. But the major contribution to their subservient behaviour is jsut because they are simply THAI. They are taught to be that way. As simple as that.

AND WE LOVE IT !!

wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

Archived