Did your relationship go to crap after LOS?

JJsushi

quote:

Originally posted by Old hippie:

[QB]I think sooner or later, there will be some problems in any relationship. But I think the issue is how they are handled. An AAamerican girl will yell, and bitch till she gets her way. She won't care if you look like a fool in public, or if she humiliates you. When dealing with Asian girls, I find that when there is a problem, they may let us know, but the manner they choose is very differnt, more subtle, to make sure they don't cause a seen. QB]

The constant bitching and arguing followed by major attitude is so true. I think Oprah along with the multitude of psychologists screwed these chicks up by convincing them that they had to talk and express themselves on every single issue. I feel there is too much damn talking and not enough keeping the trap shut in our culture.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In most Asian Societies the woman is subservient to the man.It is not so in the West.You can always expect more from an Asian woman than a Western one.

If you are not the type who likes and wishes to have children then stay a bachelor and enjoy all the women you want.

Dont worry about old age. Life takes care of itself.

What's interesting to me is we have a problem with our own women where we live, but when I visited Europe I had so much fun and had lots of sex. Albeit, I was a younger Steve then.

I have European (Brits and Irish) friends who American girls like because of their accent. I've heard Aussie girls like American guys. So is it all western women or women where we live. I have more trouble out of Los Angeles women than I do with women on the east coast of America where I grew up.

I went to university in the south and the girls loved my north east accent.

I wonder if we moved to or visited each others country would we still have the same outlook on western women? I must admit though, Thai women are addictive. I don't know if any western woman no matter which country can truly compete with what we experience there.

Maybe you guys are barking up the wrong tree. Have you considered Western men?? laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Just kidding!

Actually, I don't know the ages of the guys on this thread but I'll relate a little story. Once, a loooong time ago, I lived briefly in Des Moines, Iowa. One seriously cold (15 below) evening my car wouldn't start. I had it towed, spent a lot of time at the service station yakking with the tow truck drivers, etc. Anyway, one driver gave me a piece of sage advice. He said he'd gotten sick of the BS and got hisself an "older woman." He was extremely happy because they were mature enough that they didn't give each other a load of sh*t, they were perfectly content, etc. etc.

Anyway, to make a long story short, many years later, after one divorce and some real losers I remembered this guy's advice. I followed same and am a relatively happy guy.

My point is, young pretty things are a lot of fun but the current generation has been so indoctrinated by the neo-fascist, militant lesbian dogma spewing from today's universities that I can't see why anybody would touch any US female under 30. Piss-poor attitudes, rank immaturity, etc., etc.

My experience is that after a woman reaches a certain age she loses a lot of that chip-on-shoulder attitude. This is by no means universal, but a general observation. They tend to know what they want and how to treat a man. While it's certainly not up to Thai girl standards, it's far and away better than anbody else I know with a 20-something wife. True, one has to sacrifice something and a 40-something female's looks aren't what they were 20 years ago, but, IMO, it's a lot easier to overlook physical imperfections than it is to put up with a good-looking shrew.

Anybody concur, disagree? Flames?

PhordPhan

cool.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by PhordPhan:

IMO, it's a lot easier to overlook physical imperfections than it is to put up with a good-looking shrew.

Anybody concur, disagree? Flames?

PhordPhan

cool.gif" border="0

I know a couple of guys that go that rout. Some actually will only mess with women who are single mothers because they get absolutely no crap.

I do believe however, that a shrew is a shrew at any age.

[ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: jjsushi ]

I just gotta state that I think some of the comments here are really wacko.

I find most any type of censorship extremely abusive. Governmental, educational, and spousal. "I feel there is too much damn talking and not enough keeping the trap shut in our culture."

The strength of western society is based on the ability to speak out. I have absolutely no trouble with western women. If you can string your argument logically you can "shutup" any women (or anyone for that matter) as no one likes to be thought of as stupid.

It's comments like these that make me feel sad for Thailand as many such folks visit this country and I feel most of the friction caused by farangs in Thai society are perpetuated by a high percentage of these type of people.

Course like you have your viewpoint, I have mine and I very definitely could be wrong.

<<burp>>

quote:

Originally posted by gummigut:

I just gotta state that I think some of the comments here are really wacko.

I find most any type of censorship extremely abusive. Governmental, educational, and spousal. "I feel there is too much damn talking and not enough keeping the trap shut in our culture."

The strength of western society is based on the ability to speak out. I have absolutely no trouble with western women. If you can string your argument logically you can "shutup" any women (or anyone for that matter) as no one likes to be thought of as stupid.

<<burp>>

What the hell are you tallking about?!

Are u sharing your viewpoint through a pair of wacko shot glasses?

BTW-women do not argue with same type of logic that men do when the argument refers to their relationship.

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: jjsushi ]

jjsushi,

I know the feeling all too well. I became

addicted to Thai gals after my first. I went

back to The States and ended a marriage that

had been stagnant for years. On my second trip I fell in love in The Kingdom. I returned to Oz and married her; and, now we

live in BKK. I am happier than I have ever

been. If at all possible, I suggest you move to LOS and pursue your desires.

Archived