Did your relationship go to crap after LOS?

JJsushi

I also have not been able to hang onto a farang-land relationship since visiting LOS last. None of the girls I meet look kindly on the 1000B I try & slip into their hand when morning comes, it's just routine for me to reach into the wallet after morning breaks , nor do they like it when I tell them I just have to go do some e mailing & get a beer at 10am . I guess i still stuck in LOS. I need a LOS de-programming service to brain-wash me back to normal , hopefully then I will be able to shag some farang . As it is at the moment whenever I see an asian girl I wonder why she is not calling me hansum man????? smile.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never dated a white American woman, not sure I'd ever want to, just my preference. To quote the great American comeadian Redd Foxx, "...if you ever see me with a white woman, I'm just holding her for the police..." In fact, I don't bother even trying to date here, I don't need the aggrevation. Besides, It hit LOS about 5-6 times a year, so I save the "wasted date money" for these trips.

I wasn't in a relationship but like Mykal I think I'm much more bullsh*t intolerant and have a 'whatever' attitude which actually has made me more attractive to women.

I'm very straightforward. I've been told when I talk to women about going out with them, I act like I don't care if they yes or no. I must admit it may be true.

However, I am thinking of trying the girlfriend thing now in hopes of getting my mind off LOS inbetween trips. My friend I travel with says it won't work. We'll see.

quote:

Originally posted by chocolat steve:

However, I am thinking of trying the girlfriend thing now in hopes of getting my mind off LOS inbetween trips. My friend I travel with says it won't work. We'll see.

It will NOT work. You will compare the way your GF treats you to the way the TG's treat you and there will be no contest. The $$ you spend on the GF will remind you that 'damn that is 10 ST and I got nothing but a headache'! shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by chocolat steve:

Won't work because inbetween trips u wil be planning on ur next trip. You will have to take a vacation with her to the Carribean, Europe or Mexico and not have a third of the fun. When u have the most vacation time to go to LOS which is usually around a holiday she is going to want to plan something that the both of u should do. At some point u will run out of excuses to tell her why u go to LOS so many times without inviting her. You will eventually be at home watching television cuddled up with her and Mike Wallace and his "60 Minutes" team will do an expose on prostitution/child prostitution in Thailand or you will be watching a "E" WILD ON Thailand special;your girlfriend will turn to you and ask "Is that why u go over there so much?!"

Once she has a clue about why u go over there she will protest your trips in some manner, you will resent her for it and the relationship will be over.

Hi to all that complain about USA chicks. You do not have the problems we have here in Australia. IMHO our problem stems from USA you are sending all these bitchs to us and I am getting peed. I go to LOS to get away from our women and now yours are starting to appear so I think it is time to move to LOS where my heart has been for many years. If after a while I get tired of TGF or and BGs I will try a western women (this will take a lifetime with luck) but with luck I will be DEAD. Just joking but western women USA or OZ are the same and you carnt go back after going to the KINGDOM We are doomed to the addiction of sex and sex and sex and alcohol and sex I think but is this bad? wink.gif" border="0

I think sooner or later, there will be some problems in any relationship. But I think the issue is how they are handled. An AAamerican girl will yell, and bitch till she gets her way. She won't care if you look like a fool in public, or if she humiliates you. When dealing with Asian girls, I find that when there is a problem, they may let us know, but the manner they choose is very differnt, more subtle, to make sure they don't cause a seen. Un less they lose it totally and feed the ducks!!

so, it sounds like we are all more or less of the same opinion.I am currently not in a relationship with a western women but working in London as a london cabbie there are more then enough Japanese and chinese chicks to perv at all day and i even had a gorgeous Thai girl in the cab last week and of course i had to practise my limited Thai on her which impressed her no end.Unfortunateley she lived with an English guy and was studying in London,otherwise i would have asked her to stay in my cab long time!!!!I was in the local supermarket at 3 in the morning this week,no shoppers but what did i spy but a beautiful Asian girl working in there.Idon,t know her current situation but i think i will be shopping on my way home from now on.

Yes i am obsessed with Asian girls and i don,t even bother with fat arsed English girls anymore.I know i will not put up with second best so it,s Asian or nothing.

Archived