Students! Where to find them?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can appreciate the intent of this sight, but god damn it, T^hai Uni girl uniform, Black skirt, white blouse, what the hell is so hard about that!??? Yikes, the whole thing costs less than 500bht with the belt...damned why can't these guys get it right!

BSTaucer said:

Though from your vulgar choice of self expression, I should almost think you are an American.

Best Regards-BST

Mr. BST, I don't know you so I won't insult you. Care to elaborate on your remark about American's. Is it just emmitt (if he is one) that you have a problem with, or all of us? I would really like to know. Born in the U.S.A.

Cordially-OT

Indeed sir,Emmit and his rantings aside,

if I were you I would kindly reconsider your generalist,elitist (and obnoxious) point of view regarding Americans. :(

There are quite afew of us on this board and some are actually quite civilized and well spoken. :)

Do look at the erudite political,and social ramblings of the esteemed Gadfly and the wise (sometimes :))words of the drunken bloviator SD, not to mention the gay musings of OH No need to paint all with such a broad brush as it reflects upon you rather poorly.

Archived