Students! Where to find them?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"... when assholes have propositioned my teenage daughter on the Skytrain!"

My most heartfelt apologies. If I had known she was your daughter, I would have offered a higher price. :o

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BSTaucer said:

Though from your vulgar choice of self expression, I should almost think you are an American.

Best Regards-BST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. BST, I don't know you so I won't insult you. Care to elaborate on your remark about American's. Is it just emmitt (if he is one) that you have a problem with, or all of us? I would really like to know. Born in the U.S.A.

Cordially-OT

jitagawn:

Indeed sir,Emmit and his rantings aside,

if I were you I would kindly reconsider your generalist,elitist (and obnoxious) point of view regarding Americans.

There are quite afew of us on this board and some are actually quite civilized and well spoken.

Do look at the erudite political,and social ramblings of the esteemed Gadfly and the wise (sometimes )words of the drunken bloviator SD, not to mention the gay musings of OH No need to paint all with such a broad brush as it reflects upon you rather poorly.

Dearest Gentlemen,

Well, it should appear I have been called to the "wood shed" as you lot are known to say. Do permit the opportunity to explain.

As you may have noticed from my previous postings, I seldom induldge in the use of profanity or vulgarity. Those of us from my stock consider it , well, lower end and inappropriate.

Now then many of you Americans seem to have taken the use, or more certainly, the over use of vulgarity and profanity to almost a mainstream or acceptable level. I frankly sir, consider this tragic.

"...if I were you I would kindly reconsider your generalist,elitist (and obnoxious) point of view regarding Americans. "

Yes, well then, as you shall please note sir, I did indeed defend the American lot from the insult of some person whom I suspect is from the continent somepleace. Frankly, I find the "anti-American" ramblings to be unnecessary and well, to easy to make.

All of Mr. Sayjann's musings aside, the Yanks did indeed get involved (eventually) and lend a hand, when the whole of Europe did indeed need it, and Europe did benifit.

"Generalist," well yes, I am afraid I shall have to plead guilty to the charge. But "elitist and obnoxious?" No sir, rather far from the truth actually. Let me assure you, I am from the most humble of surroundings. However, you have now seen the proper use of the Queen's English can create the impression of one being of a higher brow, when one chooses to use it as such.

Well now, all that in order sir, I shall offer my most sincerest of apologies to the Americans, or anyone offended by my comments in the afore mentioned postings.

Best Regards-BST

I love thoseUniforms, especially the tighgt ones with a slit up the leg, above the knee skirt, hate the long ones...fun to lurk around the Victory monument or Siam center or Saphan Thaksin BTS after school and watch them all strut by in their high heels...er ah, that isn't weird or anything is it...?

Archived