No more columns

khunsanuk

Hi,

Jigger and I have decided to pull the plug on the columns as they have been unprofitable from the beginning and due to our reduced income are now a major contributing factor in the site losing money.

From time to time the columnists may still send me a column and these will be put on the site of course, but unfortunately we will no longer be able to pay them and hence cannot expect any regularity from them.

We are really sorry to see them go, but the bottom line is that we cannot afford to pay for them from our own pockets.

Sanuk!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doin' it in the dark was a pretty good column. I hope the author posts his reviews of future movies.

The loss of the columns is apparently not a big concern. But that they had to be dropped may be the canary in the coal mine. Financially speaking, how is the board doing?

Hey Ks - seeing aphoto comp is timed for Thai New Year, why not make that your "HELP DONATION" time as well,

More blokes here too given that this fall around easter so maybe the "Annual" HELP DONATION NOW could be timed to coincide?

How about a auction, most guys here pretty good at donating stuff for the photo comp, lets do the same for the board????

I'll kick off with 24 cans of beer laos, shipped any major city, as long as the winning bid is over $50.

DOG

Archived