An Apology to KS and Board

paul101

Khun Sanuk, I must apologize for my recent lapse in judgment in posting things that should not have been posted on this board last week. I regret any problems this may have caused you. If it had been made clearer at the time by others that what what was needed was a quick deletion on the grounds of sensitivity it would have been done by me straight away, as it was the comments appeared to be an attack on me more than complaining about the content. However, I must take responsiblity for what I posted which was merely an attempt to provoke a debate.

Obviously having read your site since it started almost ten years ago I must have some loyalty to it and would not do anything deliberately to cause it, or you, any harm.

It was an innocent, if stupid mistake.

Lastly I wish to thank brother Himitsu for his determined efforts to bring this to my attention and I trust there is no ill feeling over comments made, I do not hold any towards him.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...So it is, Don Corleon will give up protection in the east, the rules have been set, and the violence comes to an end..." or something like that...We all make mistakes...some us marry them, some of us live with them for a very very long time :) A capice? Sorry, was watching godfather 1 again...

Damn it! You just made me spew Diet Coke all over my laptop computer! The good patrons of Larry's Dive now think I am quite insane (tho' we both know that they are likely correct)!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Farkin' brilliant!

Cheers,

SD, who is thinkin' that Paul101 and Himitsu cannot *possibly* be related!

Archived