More rewards for illeagals

Old Hippie

The ones who should be punish is the jack asses who fail to do their job and let the illegals in the first place. Border Patrol means 'patrol the border' not patrol other places like Colorado. If the border was patrolled properly, they would not come across. Why the Border Patrol really does not patrol the borders is that most, if not all of the border is desert. The border patrol can not keep agents if they have to work most of the time if not all of the time in remote areas of the desert. The biggest disgrace is the destruction and littering that is left behind by the illegals. What is demoralizing is those that live near the border seem to have a good idea what is going on but the border patrol seems to be clueless. Today I had to pay some taxes. I always speak to the ghe guard at the building where I pay the taxes. All I had to say was [color:"red"]'where do I go to get a Mexican ID?'[color:"black"]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bangkoktraveler said: I had to pay some taxes. I always speak to the ghe guard at the building where I pay the taxes. All I had to say was [color:"red"]'where do I go to get a Mexican ID?'[color:"black"]

Yep. I did a similar thing yesterday when I called the local medical center to try to straighen out some insurance issues. I was going to get billed for $79. I asked the lady to change the name on the account to Luis Hernandez and write it off. During the ensuing discussion, the lady agreed with what I was saying. Illegals aren't expected to pay. People like Hugh who have insurance pay the overhead.

HH

Old Hippie said:

HH,

I like the co-conspirator angle, we need to punish the employers, who create the incentive for these guys to come here...I suppose if the owner of the business are immigrants (leagal or otherwise) then their business could be shut down, and they could also be deported...maybe also try them for the old stand by "Tax evasion." Prision is lame, deportation almost useless, they'll get here again...but taking the assets of the employers, possibly kicking them out (many are imigrants themselves) could have an impact...

As for who will do these jobs if we don't have illeagels...? that is where welfare reform comes in. The poor and uneducated who want to eat, can work, if they don't like the crap jobs, it provides an incentive to move up, get educated, learn a trade...

So, like who's going to work at WalMart?

Shit.

Maybe no one, and the evil empire will crumble, and stop fucking up private small businesses...I'm fairly certain MOST major businesses hire documented workers. The trouble comes in other industries...

Restaurants, construction etc all survive on illeagal/exploited labor...look, never mind that the cutomer gets a poorly built house at a premium price out here, and the builder gets rich, what about the worker? if he gets hurt, he has no leagal recourse...and who pays for it? the tax payers...mean while, skilled Americans (as in anyone born here, or Leagally allowed to be here working) can't get a decent paying job in their trade because of these guys...

I don't blame the workers, I blame the guys who hire them, thus creating the incentive for illeagals to come here, and fall prey to these greedy assholes...

As I said earlier, the real dick in the ass with this is, the very reason the INS uses to deny Thai girls visas has now become the main reason to come here and abuse the system...why even bother denying a visa on the grounds she "might" stay and work illeagally, if you are just going tell the guys who snuk in "ok never mind, you can stay..." O.k. now these guys will have to pay taxes etc, thus they'll want more money, thus employers will again hire different undocumented workers, thus the cycle will repeat for ever...non of this proposed legislation will help, and non of it will make getting my favorite TG a visa...FUCK!

most of these crap labor jobs, here could be done by Americans, the bottom line is, it would take major reforms to change it, and that won't happen, as long as politicians hire undocumented workers themselves, and their business cronies continue to want the cheap labor...

Old Hippie said:

As I said earlier, the real dick in the ass with this is, the very reason the INS uses to deny Thai girls visas has now become the main reason to come here and abuse the system...why even bother denying a visa on the grounds she "might" stay and work illeagally, if you are just going tell the guys who sneek in "ok never mind, you can stay..."

"Most of these crap labor jobs, here could be done by Americans, the bottom line is, it would take major reforms to change it, and that won't happen, as long as politicians hire undocumented workers themselves, and their business cronies continue to want the cheap labor...

This process of screening of visa's, on a offical basis, is simply a stuipd attempt by the ins to cover their sorry assess. Hey, they got to at least look like their doing something. Do the "crime" first, ask for forgiveness 2nd.

Basicaly most "American's are too lazy to work. Major reforms will never happen because it would cause a normal lazy American to

find a job. Take a look around you and see what has happened to the labour ( union ) movement. The movement is slowly erroding away. GM's parts supplier want to cut it's worker's hourly wage from $27.00/hour to $12.00. It is threatening to go chapter 11 if it does not get this huge wage cut. Just who do you think will work for this kind of low wage? That's right, recently made legal illeagals. So GM is watching this situation closely.

Where I live almost ALL goverment workers are from 3th world countries ( no shit). The previous workers have been, one way or another, let go. The goverment knows that this wave of immigrants will work for shit and not complain. A 180 turn around from goverment's former emplyees. Don't have to go to Asia anymore for that Asia feeling. Just walk into a hospital.

OH, as for you GF, try lying thru your teeth if you try again. Tell the ins that she is a model doing a shoot in America or something similarly stupid. I bet this would work.

Shit.

Shit.

Archived