March pics are online

khunsanuk

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH's photos don't suck anywhere near as much as the voting. What the fuck is going on. Am I missing something here? Please let me know if I am misunderstanding the themes here. It seems the further you are away from the theme the higher the vote is in many cases. Guess you probably know now which are my entries..............hehe!

Yeah, I am disappointed in the voting as usual...2 girls on a tractor, IS NOT TRADITIONAL WORK! Nor is a rice terrace, with people in it, shot from 20 km away Soldier standing still? NOT TRADITIONAL WORK! ...we need to judge on how well it fits the theame, then the quality...ok sermon over...

Limbo,

you better pray I never pull out the "A" grade stuff, it's glory is so great you will perish in it's precence!

I'm not a photo expert - I voted 8 for both the tractor and the rice terrace - but the best photo IMO was # 13 which I gave a 9 and that's sadly falling deeply now. BTW I don't participate!

I'm no expert either. They are both good photos, I just think they fall short of the theame...the rice terrece one I could see, but would have liked it closer...but that's just my taste...I also gave #13 my highest mark, liked the look and feel of it, many are good, and fit the theame, some don't, and we should consider that in the voting...

y'know it might help if there was a mention of the theme on the entry pix page, so that people voting have it fresh in thier mind. I just randomly saw this thread, clicked over to the entries, then had to go searching for the specific theme.

btw i voted highest for entries #3 & #4. i don't know much about photography, but i always prefer non-posed pictures (they're never as good when someone is paying attention to the camera instead of what they are doing) and i liked the structure of those two. I was also specifically liked the distance of entry 13, the trees in the background framing the ground scene very well.

Archived