March pics are online

khunsanuk

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<2 girls on a tractor, IS NOT TRADITIONAL WORK!>>

Sorry, in my village this is a very common sight, and they are working, moving something from one place to another.

Tractors are not just about plowing a field, the tractors in the photo are used to move things, people, goods, etc from one point to another,

it got a high vote from me.

DOG

I've decided that any picture that is either not within the theme (they are plenty) or is better than mine (they are also plenty) should be disqualified leaving me the winner.............works for me.

Just posted this in the contest thread;

Not sure what happened, but in contrast to this morning almost all pictures dropped drastically apart from one or two.

Mine which was in 4th place dropped 0.9 points and is in midfield now. Not that I care that much about prices or anything (there ain't any this month) but the drop is almost too much.

The picture of the soldier dropped by 0.8, the rice field dropped by 0.7 or more, the tree picture dropped down the 7 mark, I just wonder if somebody is voting against certain pictures. A drop of 0.9 or 0.8 can't be achieved by 1 person voting though, I'd imagine.

Pictures 3, 4 and some lesser placed ones stayed solid.

Nervous_Dog said:

<<2 girls on a tractor, IS NOT TRADITIONAL WORK!>>

Sorry, in my village this is a very common sight, and they are working, moving something from one place to another.

Tractors are not just about plowing a field, the tractors in the photo are used to move things, people, goods, etc from one point to another,

it got a high vote from me.

DOG

Common sight ? Was the topic not Traditional work ?

According to this logic, internetshops and gogobars are common sights as well and should be considered traditional work.

OH is perfectly right, some pics do not belong here.

IMO of course.

BB

Limbo,

This usuallty happens, some guys don't vote for all the pictures some vote now, and later...I keep meaning to wait until the end to vote, but never do. Usually, I end up wishing I voted differently...

BB,

Yes, more less my point, the idea is to show them actually working...in a traditional sense. The 2 girls sitting on the tractor seem to be posing for a picture...what else, a woman sitting in a traditional massage place? It's a good picture, but as I/we said doesn't really fit the theame...even if it is a common sight. And lets not over look the fact that it is ahead of mine...petty as I am...

Hi,

"Not sure what happened, but in contrast to this morning almost all pictures dropped drastically apart from one or two."

Someone voted a 10 for 2 pics and 1 - 4 for a bunch of others. The person voting did not send in any entries, so I would consider this a legitimate (albeit a bit odd) vote.

Sanuk!

Archived