Pizza

Kite_Flyer

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Has anyone tried Via Vai in Soi 8?"

Was there about 3 months ago. Nice place.

Did not try the pizza though, so cannot comment on it. The spaghetti was quite decent, although a bit on the pricey side (~300 Baht / plate if I remember correctly).

Sanuk!

I like basilico. They do speciality pizzas also. Good prices. Can see the chefs make the pizzas from scratch anf the owner is friendly also. Quattro Formaggio is excellent there.

Tried one on soi 4,delivery. Found the leaflets in the foyer where I stay. What was it called...Ronnies. Wasn t impressed at all.

It's a great looking bike, I thought he was a Aussie, nice place, we took little J and Big j there, Big j had just performed in her first ballet show, little J was slobbering over everyong as usual.

The waitresses came over and took him away so we could eat in peace, a common thing in Thailand, and Thailand only!

Big J being a the big sister decides to go along with the waitresses and little J.

2 minutes later they all come back crying along with the owner appologiesing profusely.

Seems he said "Lets keep Little J upstairs" as a joke and overprotecctive big sister agedd 4 took him seriously and raised Cane!

Very funny for us - and very nice staff!

Darlek took the card so we can take mum there when she is her soon

DOG

Archived