Would you allow...

AF16

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bangkoktraveler said:

If you can't trust your wife then I guess the only other option is to chain her to the bed.

I am actually kind of into that, and my ideal wife would be also... :) I agree, it is about trust, but her motives and choice of clothes, friends and venue all might cause me to lose trust...or at least question it...

Oddly, no one has answered the question "What if you had a problem with her going, tried to talk to her about it, and she went anyway, in defiance of your wishes...?" Discuss

Old Hippie said:
Bangkoktraveler said:

If you can't trust your wife then I guess the only other option is to chain her to the bed.

I am actually kind of into that, and my ideal wife would be also... :) I agree, it is about trust, but her motives and choice of clothes, friends and venue all might cause me to lose trust...or at least question it...

Oddly, no one has answered the question "What if you had a problem with her going, tried to talk to her about it, and she went anyway, in defiance of your wishes...?" Discuss

Interesting point. There is a balance between respecting your partners insecurities and allowing those insecurites to controll you. Where that balance go is hard to put down on a BB.

I guess open communication is a good way to start at least, in order to get a clear idea about who you partner is and how she feels and the other way around.

O.k. All philosphizing aside, what would you do? Interestingly, no onehas said how they would handle this situation...

Sometimes it isn't about an insecurity, it is about quesioning/losing the trust you have, because of someones sudden change in behavior.

Here is a senario...wife has been great for 5 years. You have 2 kids with her, she has one from "before." You met her in a bar where she was dancing/working whatever...

All is perfect until her 2 sisters show up, (they are staying in YOUR home) specifically to work night life...she sudden turns and starts acting more and more like them, her attitude changes etc...you ask her not to dress as sexy when she goes out at night, you ask her NOT to hang around Nana Disco or Soi 7 Beer Garden with her working hooker sisters and their friends...you tell her you want her sisters out! She laughs and says don't worry, and goes anyway, and the sisters stay...now all Philisophical BS about love, trust respect etc... aside, how do you deal with this situation? What would you and others do? Your wife has suddenly changed! (or has she just become more overt?) discuss...

Archived