Would you allow...

AF16

"...I never make the assumption a TG is a BG unless it is so painfully obvious by the venue I am in. While there are quite a few girls on the make at Q bar, I would never make that assumption..."

EXACTLY my point! THIS IS a venue where it is assumed every woman is on the game.

"...OH -lots of questions about marriage, is there something you are not telling us?..."

No, not married, and don't plan to be, but, never say never...this is just another topic to discuss, simple as that, "...don't think too much! :) ... "

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...I get the feeling this thread is not so much how we feel but about how we should feel...."

Not at all! Just another topic for us to discuss...the board has been a bit dull lately, and some new topics are always good...

"...I do not know what is the beef about the wives going out if we can go out. Shit, this is the 21st century! .."

No problem with a wife or GF going out alone. I would have a problem, if my wife had wanted to go to a place where she used to work selling her body and other hookers currently work...especially if she was dressed hot, and was going with other ex and current hookers...certainly her motive COULD BE cause for suspicion... simple as that...

And yes, I agree, if you can't trust your wife, then you shouldn't be married to her and all that, but her desire to return there in such form would raise a question in my mind...especially if the family was having financial problems...ok that's more fuel on the fire, discuss! :)

Quote from Old Hippie:

[color:"red"]"if my wife had wanted to go to a place where she used to work selling her body and other hookers currently work...especially if she was dressed hot, and was going with other ex and current hookers...certainly her motive COULD BE cause for suspicion... "[color:"black"]

There should be a rule that if you can not trust your spouse, [color:"blue"]then you do not have a spouse.[color:"black"]

Or better yet, they should never have gotten married.

It was always considered "Cool" to go to the "valley" in BrisVegas, oy "The Cross" in Sydney for a great night out, which, in Thai terms is the same as your wife going to Nana Disco, if she wants to go there for a fun night out why WOULDNT I let her go? (As if I own her and could say No anyway)

DOG

Ah, but what if you told her you had a problem with her going, and she went anyway? Are "Bris Vegas" and "The cross" the respective "Ho strolls" in Oz?

BKK Traveler,

We agree on this! In my case, if it were me, it wouldn't happen, ot it would be over...I of course could do what I wanted...o.k. now I'm just trolling...

Hmmm, no answers to this question yet...interesting :stirthepo :stirthepo Ok so for you guys who have no problem with your wives dressing up hot, and going to hang out with her working hooker friends, in a hooker hang out, how many of you go out and get it on the side/make the rounds as you did before you were married? and what makes you think she isn't still doing as she did before you got married...? Some say they never really leave the business...discuss! :stirthepo :stirthepo :stirthepo :stirthepo

So she is going with the girls to a p4p venue? Guys underestimate the influence of their wife's thai girlfriends. A girl's night out combined with the girls pointing out the historic (couple of decades anyway) thai girl pasttime to fuck around on her (farang) husband might result in some pairing up at a p4p venue.

But this has nothing to do with posters here. Our girls are different. We trust them because they are our wives (good reason innit?). The phrase "clueless farang" that is used 1 million times on this board only applies to everyone else. So no worries if your wife hangs out at nana

:redflag:

This is part of my point here...a lot of these women can be influenced by friends and family still in the business...also, if she was cheating on her Thai husband and scamming when you met her why wouldn't she still do it? old habbits die hard...and if you are out whoring why shouldn't she is how she may see it...frankly, I think a lot of guys are clueless about their wives.

I also think, a lot of guys SAY they wouldn't have a problem with their wives dressing like a hooker, going with hooker friends, and hanging out in a hooker venue, would have one if it happened, or if she expressed interest in doing so, at an increasing rate...what many guys say and actually do, are 2 separate things...in this case anyway.

Archived