Salaries and sponsors?

drogon

Topcatta,

i seriously doubt i doubt it was my behavior with the last 2 girls, and these 2 girls wouldn't match the picture i was drawing above.

In my other thread i was trying to show some self critisism which I was told today wasn't necessary! Her best friend, her moral support told me that she had these issues before!

it's off topic that's why i stop here, but I'd love to hear your thoughts ina private conversation.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

66UK,

Yes, you are correct that not one answer applies to all BGs though there are many steerotypical behaviors that BGs do exhibit...

That every single BG is in the biz for the money? I would say yes and for some secondarily to meet a financially shinning knight in armour...

CB

AF16 said:
Old Hippie said:

"...These average girls living this stressfull life to feed their families are still trying to go the easy way.

The family needs the money but instead lifting her ass and taking a job with a secured payment, she is sitting in her bar and hopes that some quick cash comes in! She doesn't want to believe that she is not attractive enough she is not even trying!..."-CT

"...Alot of the "average" girls are not there by choice. They're not there because they were lazy and chose what they thought was the easy way to make money.

When i say not by choice i don't mean someone is holding a gun to their head. I mean the girl has no job skills, no jobs available anyway, and her family told her to get her fat ass to BKK, sell pussy and satisfy her duty to financially support her parents and brothers..."

This is the oldest line of bullshit going...as CT and others have stated, a lot of times, the money goes for clothes, gold for show, mobile phones for show...etc, for show...the rest goes to her family, usually a set amount...the rest, is hers, and blown on herself, very few have any left at the end of their careers, and are permenently dependant on a guy for support, be it sponsors, or alimony.

The big flaw with your logic is, more uneducated/unskilled girls work jobs, and never enter prostitution, than girls who do. Most of Thailand's uneducated/unskilled women are NOT whores...

What you do not consider are that the effect of poverty includes more than just not having money. It includes values, it includes self esteem, it includes how they were raised.

EXACTLY!!! if it were poverty alone, then the vast majority of girls would be whores, and more guys as well...the bottom line is, the vast majority are NOT whores. So the "poverty no other choice" excuse doesn't cut it. It is greed, selfishiness, and laziness that get them in this line of work. I know girls with educations who still whore, they want MORE MORE MORE...mostly all for show...

"...As you say I have little experience with p4p. The one P4P girl I knew were abandoned by her mother and raised by a no good father and a mean stepmother...."

So was I, and I am not, nor ever have sold sold my ass for cash because "...I had no other choice..."

"... She dreamed about all the wealth she had lacked as a child, ..."

Yeah, again, same here, I think we all dream of having more, it is how we go about getting it...

"...A girl like that are more likely to end up in P4P, looking for money, looking for love, looking for validation, looking for escape, than of the poor girl that grew up in a happy home with kind, loving and caring parents who instill a sense of selfworth in thier child.

It's much more involved than poverty, but those things are much more prevailant in povertystricken families than in others..."

Yep, on this we can agree.

"...You are talking as if the girls have a ton of money to divide up between all these different categories each month. The point of my post is that the girls don't have shit. Working as a bargirl brings in barely enough money to survive.

Now someone is going to say that "IME bar girls have lots of money and sponsors and gold they blow it all etc etc". Which means the point of my previous post got lost in cyberspace. Who gives a fuck that some hot babe has punters eating ouit of her hand. An average bargirl (as in 90% of them) does not have more than 50 baht in her pocket at any given time and sometimes no baht. So to say that the girls have expensive cell phones and 5 baht gold chains is just all bull shit that keeps getting repeated as if we were trapped in siome mindless rubic's cube. The vast majority of BGs don't have expensive phones, gold or anything else. The punters belief in this regard is simply incorrect. And its not because the girls blow loads of their money. They never had it to begin with..."

As I have said, there are always exceptions to the rule. In my own experience, the ones who stay in the game, do o.k. money wise, but blow it. As I said in a previous post, I know educated girls who have a good paying job, who still whore.

If they seldom have more than 50bht in their pocket, it is because they either haven't been working, sent it home, or blew it. These girls are masters at crying poor, even when they are not. All part of the game.

Remember, compared to us, they are poor in terms of income and assets maybe, but tehy may well have had the money in their hands and lost it. That is the average bar girl I know, your experience may of course be different.

The bottom line is, sending these girls money is not helping at all. even if they eleviate the current problem, what about next time? or the next? what happens when you and the other guys are all gone? Sending money only adds to their problems.

Old Hippie said:

So was I, and I am not, nor ever have sold sold my ass for cash because "...I had no other choice..."

No you ended up bying ass :)

Just you being a man make your history, choices and culture diffrent. What would the likelyhood of someone of your background ending up in jail be in comparison with an A4 surburban kid with a soccermum?

I'm not saying everyone with a sad story ends up selling their body or end up in jail, but the percentage is likely to be higher than of other groups.

We are all products of our history in one way or another.

A lot of guys I knew did end up in jail, or dead. I agree, we are the product of our environment/experiences, but to blame it all on one particular thing, never adds up, to many other factors involved.

As I said, the vast majority of poor Thai women don't end up in P4P, so poverty alone is not the reason. And also, as I said, these women are master liars about how poor they really are. Many I know have husbands, boyfriends etc, still work the game, and always cry poor. Many also just don't have a clue of planning for the future, nor do they have a reasonable expectation for their lives/futures...

OH said, "nor do they have a reasonable expectation for their lives/futures..."

So true. This statement underlies this whole discussion and is totally true and one of the main reasons I think alot of guys don't send money. Seeing a girl piss their money away and shag other guys in secret because it is form and file for her is just foolish.

For dozens of different reasons these girls create lives with no future and no sustainable positive outcome. I've seen sponsors send a girl to University for three years and she drops out then because it was "too hard". What? :doah: I can't even believe these situations when you've got a free ride to college.

Even big earners, small earners, and all the ass inbetween pull the same shit. So, IMHO don't send them money because it is not going to improve this saga signifigantly for you or them, especially if you are some absentee landlord on your snatch of choice :banghead:

You'll get played. If you don't your just clueless or got struck by lightning. Better off to send your cash to Sally Struthers or a child in Ethiopia, or even that cartoon Brazilian kid *the Simpsons* once sponsored.

Cheers,

the numbers

Old Hippie said:

And also, as I said, these women are master liars about how poor they really are. Many I know have husbands, boyfriends etc, still work the game, and always cry poor. Many also just don't have a clue of planning for the future, nor do they have a reasonable expectation for their lives/futures...

I agree with this quote but I don't know why :)

This actually never happenend to me in person, I got this opinion from hearsay (is that spelled correctly?) I am sure i have been lied to and I am sure sometimes the money was spent too quickly in some cases, but they all knew what they wanna do when they are 'grown up'. I have never been cheated! Maybe I was just lucky!

A friend of mine which introduced me to BKK, is seeing a girl that makes me Ting Tong, on first sight thought she is a stupid scamming bitch, but I have learned that she isn't scamming him, she is scamming her friends, making up stories to make him look good. I have learned she is seeing in him some kind of superman and she is totally in love with him. From what I know she has 2 sponsors now but if he would send her a reasonable amount she would dump them. He is a very calm and relaxed guy, he has a good heart and I know he likes her otherwise he wouldn't visit her as many times as he does but I admire his will power. He is cool with what she does and I think she tells him everything about her work, she is a beauty and i think they have really connected, If I was him I would run to the Western Union counter at least 2 times a month, but he doesn't. It seems he had a very good reality check and has his heart under control! :worship:

Old Hippie said:

A lot of guys I knew did end up in jail, or dead. I agree, we are the product of our environment/experiences, but to blame it all on one particular thing, never adds up, to many other factors involved.

As I said, the vast majority of poor Thai women don't end up in P4P, so poverty alone is not the reason. And also, as I said, these women are master liars about how poor they really are. Many I know have husbands, boyfriends etc, still work the game, and always cry poor. Many also just don't have a clue of planning for the future, nor do they have a reasonable expectation for their lives/futures...

If you have a deficit growing up actually getting money will not repair all that has gone wrong in the past.

back from work...

You will have the same lack of basic needs, the same insecurities, the same need for validation... and your situation has been further fucked with what 5 years and 1000 short times does to a person.

That's a whole lifetime of bad shit, why should many of them have built the emotional skill to handle their life?

Cudos to those who do, some who has had an ok life will be better at handling their life, but for many they are FUBAR.

Archived