Salaries and sponsors?

drogon

Topcatta, I appreciate your opinion but I only agree in a few parts of it!

Actually i could only repeat myself over and over again and I would appreciate if people (not only you) don't try to tell me what i SHOULD do to change my opinion. Different opinions are interesting and if we would all share the same thoughts the world would be a boring place!

I wasn't blaming the bar girls and I never said what they do is easy but it is still the easier way!!!

why?

because they don't have to go to school, they don't have to go through a bad payed internship and they certainly don't have to go to the college! It is the fast track to the money. That this job will ruin them for good is out of the question. WE ALL KNOW THAT - THEY DON'T

For THEM IT LOOKS LIKE THE EASY WAY and that's why they choose to walk down this road! I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Besides that there are hot girls and not so hot girls,

the hot girls that I know and which I consider my friends have a hell of a fun, because they are hot enough to pick their customers themselves and if there isn't any nice guy around they aren't afraid to go home alone! Another day another try

Those not so hot looking girls or average looking girls are the ones you have described above. MANY of them depend on the salary and yes these girls have to work 12 hours shifts and this is disturbing, I agree. But at the end they where TRYING to go the easy way and had to realise it was the harder way!

I really can do nothing else then repeat myself, every girl I talked to in private and not as customer is just fine with the job, they help their families a lot with the money and that is worth the sacrifice. Again I say, they have a different relation to sex and money as we do! It is just like that!

;) If this job is really so terrible than we should all back off and find real girls in the real world, if we are aware of the 'torture' these girls have to go through we should stop immediately to punish them ;)

According to the government there is no such thing as prostitution in Thailand ::

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TC,

I just don't see BG work as falling under what is classified as "hardwork"...

Harwork = time on the job + working conditions + physical exertion + accountability/responsible to/for others in proportion to the money earned...

It is a myth that "hardwork" only means low pay because many people would fall under hardworking and well-paid

The only factor that BGs would rank high would be working conditions (occ hazards like noise, smoke, alcohol, disease, irregular hours, etc)...

They are accountable to no one for their work. No one's life depends upon it. Their job would hardly have stress. As to worrying about hiv and other infections; if they worried so much about it, they would quit. Also, they know so little about transmission and the actual risks. All they know is wearing a condom translate into not getting aids. Their education which so much of it is erroneous given by other BGs, and mamasans if lucky...

People who are hardworking apply this term to all aspects of their life so looking at BGs - when sleep, watching TV, and eating are one's three favorite hobbies, i don't think an image of a "hardworking" type develops...

When BGs start to walk rather than ride, exercise regularly, play sports periodically, take the stairs rather then the lift, not complain about something being too far away, desiring more responsibility rather than less, etc then one starts to paint a profile of a "hardworking" type individual....

CB

"I wasn't blaming the bar girls and I never said what they do is easy but it is still the easier way!!"

I will never get this.. which is based on thinking of things in a relative fashion. How many girls in the bars are actually living this *charmed* life? In the bar at 10PM out of 11PM and making big cash everynight with energy to shop everyday.

Just for the basic understanding I think a field test is in order. The test being for the edification of the person who thinks it is "easier" you should go see if there is any work for a farang in Boys Town... take it up the rump and report back :grinyes:

Best,

the numbers

"...Bar Girls pay a huge social price for their choice. I think many of them have a "Honeymoon Period" that quickly fades away and before they know it they become jaded and heartless in many cases. Maybe you need to spend some time with some girls not in the scene and then may have the full picture not half..."

Dear sir,

Rather naive I should think. Huge social price indeed but it means nothing to them, as they are a moraless lot who could give a rats about what other think. My Mrs. Assures me, they are often the product or off spring of former or current bar women as well. I seriously doubt the moral issues are even considered, rather simply blinded by the lust for money. And yes dear sir, I have spent my time around bar women and non bar women as well.

Best Regards-BST

To All,

I consider it a foolish waste to send any woman money. Oddly, most blokes will cry a blue eye about paying maitainence or alimony to an ex wife, yet think nothing of sending a working prostitute money when not there to use her services. rather daft choice I should think.

Best Regards-BST

BSTaucer said:

Dear sir,

Rather naive I should think. Huge social price indeed but it means nothing to them, as they are a moraless lot who could give a rats about what other think. My Mrs. Assures me, they are often the product or off spring of former or current bar women as well. I seriously doubt the moral issues are even considered, rather simply blinded by the lust for money. And yes dear sir, I have spent my time around bar women and non bar women as well.

Best Regards-BST

Firstly I don't know why you are responding to a post that was for some one else and secondly why have you waited so long to come forward eminating such words of wisdom. And thirdly why is it so naive you should think. Is it out of character for you to think or does the Mrs Assures usually do it for you. :neener:

You didn't attribute your quote, but you must've just done quick reply because I didn't say anything about SOCIAL costs or what have you..

I totally agree about alimony vs. sending money to prozzies being a bit daft :banghead: i guess it is just hedging on getting laid again, which is obviously a big reason people send money, whereas with alimony its unlikely you are going to get laid again.

like chris rock said, "pussy payments.. i'm accustomed to this i'm accustomed to that.. and the woman gets the money. well i'm accustomed to fucking her three times a week. she can have the money, but i want some pussy payments." That's just not happening though..

best,

the_numbers

good posts CB (like always) good post BSTaucer, you are 100% right describing the moral aspect!

Farangs worry too much, we are thinking from A to C or A to D while thais don't have this ability, the best they can do is to think from A to B.

Yes, we know that this job could literally kill them, we know about transmitting deseases and we know about all the downsides of this job but they really don't.

Some of the previous posters obviously don't understand how these girls think. They usually get knocked up with 16,17 or 18 and then they are supposed to raise a child, which means they have to give up everything that is fun. Instead they decide to work in a bar which is usually miles away from home, here they can go out and dance, here they get a fancy phone, here they get gold and here they can have fun with their new friends, at home she wakes up from a crying baby, has to change the diapers, has to clean the house and has to prepare the food for the entire family! Beeing a parent and doing the household is not exactly what young girl wants to do! They want to have fun, they want to listen music and before they see the reality it all sounds like an exciting adventure!

More reality check, extracts from a tue story my ex told me:

She said her former best friend from school was living next door, she disappeared for 6 months and all of a sudden their house was the nicest house in their village. She asked her how she did that and the friend told her that she was working in a Pattaya bar. The friend told her that all she has to do is smile and look good, she said "I go to beauty salon everyday". My ex was impressed about the fact that her friend can afford the daily treatment. She asked her "what about the farangs?" and her friend answered that the most of them are very nice and that she doesn't have to go with him if she don't want to, she showed my Ex her brand new Nokia Phone and a golden neckless which she got from a dude. This was obviously enough to go start work in pattaya one week later.

She had no risks in mind, all she knew about Farangs was that they have bigger dicks and that they smell different. There was no question about working times, holidays or security, she wanted the daily make-up and hair treatment and a fancy phone! She wanted to "make house" for her family! Her friend was the living example how to do this in no time!

I guess at this point in her life she has considered that the easy way.

Today she is cool with the job, I'd say she loves it it because she is making big money in a Singapore brothel where she has 15-20 guys everyday, but the payment is above the 100k mark per month, the last thing she would do is to complain about it! Her contribution to her family is outstanding and this is all that counts for her!

Guest lazyphil

My Mrs tells me working in 'The Mall' wasn't exactly stressful, or hard work, standing around all day behind the checkout till.....working at toshiba factory, nobody walked to work as they all took a bus to work and that wasn't hard work she said.....as for lifts and moving stairs, perhaps the managment broke the one in NEP on purpose for a purpose?

numbers,

I won't work in boys town for you, sorry I don't want you to be my pimp ;)

but if you want to make a test about the 10 to 11 thing I am down for that. I'll show you some hot girls in Pattaya at 10pm and the next day i go with you to the same same bar at 11 pm, I promise you they are gone! It's my treat if I am wrong! If you have ever been there you know that the nightlife begins at 7pm. If you don't eat quick you don't eat :)

Archived