Salaries and sponsors?

drogon

from my observations you wont see any young attractive gals on the rice paddies at planting or harvesting time ,this is a myth .

They are mostly old and middle aged and wouldnt have a chance working in the night scene .

When this lot die off they will have to import labour as i cant see ageing BGs dirty their hands on these farm work vacancies.

they would sooner starve

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused. I thought you meant these charmed young ladies are 10 to 11 on the same night roughly everyday. i.e. coming to work at 10PM regularly? That is one hour of work.. boomboom and sponsorship.

I know Soi Cowboy and hell even Saphan Kwai doesn't work that way or most bars around this neck of the woods in terms of the time you show up. Maybe this is your Beer Bar Girl thread in the sponsorship thread as opposed to a Bar Girl thread in general.

Whatever the case I'm keeping my pimp hand strong :up: But agree with you that Boys Town is probably not what you would want out of life. Even if it would get you some gold and a cell phone.

100K to bang over 10 blokes a day in a brothel in Singapore sounds like a bad job (I'm avoiding the hard work thread). Maybe she should come back to Pattaya and get a sponsor :grinyes:

I might have to send Old Hippie on reconaissance to Pattaya though as I don't go down there much anymore to break these soft ladies of the night in... reverend what do you say?

Cheers,

the_numbers

the_numbers said:

I'm confused. I thought you meant these charmed young ladies are 10 to 11 on the same night roughly everyday. i.e. coming to work at 10PM regularly? That is one hour of work.. boomboom and sponsorship.

don't let my gibberish confuse you ;)

The real hot ones (that I know) start working at 10pm every night (gogos and beer bar) They know that they will find a nice guy within 4 hours! The most of them are gone after 1 hour or at least busy talking and agotiating the setup for the night ;)

Anyways, the real hot ones are not representabe for the entire scene!

Gentlemen ,

As per my inquiries , May 29th 23:30 pm :

bargirl base salary 3000 baht / month

monthly total commission on drinks and barfine 7000

go with customer , about 15.000 to 20.000

bargirl total hence 25.000 to 30.000 / month

daily fine for not showing up : 500

fine for coming late : 200

days off / month : 2 , no salary ( sallaly)

do not want to go with customer any more : one-off penalty payment to bar :8000

Does she prefer to go back Isaan if fully sponsored but amount 40 % less than bar-income ? : No ( Meaning 15 to 18000 not enough . )

Conclusion : The pain or pleasure of being fucked by x falangs / month is more acceptable than loosing 10.000 / month . Bad news for all NGO's .

Your comments are appreciated .

BuBi ,

now back ofis , heart as always bloken . ( She different , never ask money )

thx for your inquiry.

Here is mine.

About soi 33 as it is the place I know the most.

I understand that compared to NEP-SC-PP the girls are less barfined and do not have LT as often as gogo or beer bar girls

Salary: from 4500 to 10k

what the girl gets from LD: 30-60 bht

What the girl gets from barfine: 400-600

LT: from 1500 (for long time customers) to 5000 and up, average is 3000-4000.

From what I learned in 6 years, most of the girls get between 25 to 35k/month as most of them only go with customers for LT 2-4 times/month.

the most successful girls are barfined up to 15 times/month but most of the time it is just for going out.

Some girls I only talked to in gogo bars acknowledge that they can earn up to 100k/month.

As these numbers come from the girls themselves I would rate their error accuracy marge to 20-40%.

I am amazed by so many guys living in Total LaLaland. Not that I care about that but for your sake: Isn't it better to wake up? Come on you guys; customers glorifying prostitute's life?! Why dont you start showing some class and grow up?

Okay come on give me shit now!!!:elf: Because feeble little ego's just got hurt. "Ohh mammy I fell on my knees!!!"

Topcatta said:

I am amazed by so many guys living in Total LaLaland. Not that I care about that but for your sake: Isn't it better to wake up? Come on you guys; customers glorifying prostitute's life?! Why dont you start showing some class and grow up?

Okay come on give me shit now!!!:elf: Because feeble little ego's just got hurt. "Ohh mammy I fell on my knees!!!"

One could have a good time while having a terrible time. I work with people that has been sexually abused and have acted out sexually in a big way. Yes partying is fun, yes being desired feels great, they crave it, but they are not ok and look where they end up.

BSTaucer said:

"...Bar Girls pay a huge social price for their choice. I think many of them have a "Honeymoon Period" that quickly fades away and before they know it they become jaded and heartless in many cases. Maybe you need to spend some time with some girls not in the scene and then may have the full picture not half..."

Dear sir,

Rather naive I should think. Huge social price indeed but it means nothing to them, as they are a moraless lot who could give a rats about what other think. My Mrs. Assures me, they are often the product or off spring of former or current bar women as well. I seriously doubt the moral issues are even considered, rather simply blinded by the lust for money. And yes dear sir, I have spent my time around bar women and non bar women as well.

Best Regards-BST

Yes they are moraless, don't care what peole think ... actually I think most have six thoes on their left foot, or at least that's what I'm been told. BlSiT.

Topcatta said:

I am with you on that! Since I have a house there I never attended to so many family birthday parties at home :) 6 weeks maximum and then I need to go home. As soon as I am home I want to go back. lol :) It's not the real world but it's a wrold to have good time!

am amazed by so many guys living in Total LaLaland. Not that I care about that but for your sake: Isn't it better to wake up? Come on you guys; customers glorifying prostitute's life?! Why dont you start showing some class and grow up?

Think about this. Hot looking bargirl gets one to five customers per day so she has no money problems (maybe some imaginary ones). Farang barfines one of these girls in pattaya. If the farang asks, she will likely say she wants to go out dancing. Why? Because she is hot, all the farang will be staring at her sometimes hitting on her. All the whil;e she has her punter buying her drinks (if she drinks) she is dancing and she is living a life not even heard of back in issan.

In the meantime the girl has farang calling her every day, she juggles them all, gets money out of all them, many of the farang are not old men and look good.

This girl is young and having fun with her freedom made possible by her job/life.

This is the girl that most punters experience. The hot girls. Up to five punters a day experience this girl.

So that is why guys get the impression that the BG life is easy and fun. Because it is easy and fun for the girls these punters experience.

Life is very different for the "average" bargirl. Meaning the vast majority of bargirls. Walk into an average beer or gogo bar. If it has ten girls chances are only one looks good. The other 9 are the average girls. They are not gorgeous. Their body is probabbly pearshaped (all the talk i hear from visitors to LOS about slim beautiful girls is bullshit. Most are not).

This type of girl has a rotten life. If she is lucky she will get 5 barfines in a month. She is afraid of being fined for not making her barfine quota because she cannot afford to pay a fine. And she has no money for rent that is due tomorrow. Her family who sent her to BKK or PTY in the first place are telling her she needs to send money NOW or they will lose the shack because father mortgaged it to pay gambling debts. Why is she living such a good life in BKK and not sending money home. Daughter no good.

The girl swears she will send money and hits the bar for ten hours. But no barfine. Maybe a ladydrink or two was bought for her becayuse she begged some punter. And she has no other option whatsoever. Except to keep returning to the bar 10 hours a day. Everyday. With no corner to turn. No reward at the end of the tunnel.

Its a rotten extremely stressful life.

Since this average bargirl only goes with 5 punters a month, most punters have no experience of her life. They only know about the high sanuk hotties that like to go dancing or traveling or to dinner or whatever. Most punters would never barfine an average girl.

So view points are skewed. Naturally.

Archived