Salaries and sponsors?

drogon

MaiLuk, that's the Thailand that I know!

and just to proof that I am a stubborn bastard.

These average girls living this stressfull life to feed their families are still trying to go the easy way.

The family needs the money but instead lifting her ass and taking a job with a secured payment, she is sitting in her bar and hopes that some quick cash comes in! She doesn't want to believe that she is not attractive enough she is not even trying!

The friend of my ex, a very very very average one, once needed 100k to bail out her brother out of jail (true story, confirmation was on TV), I secretly gave her 8K i think because I was in a good mood. I didn't tell my girl about that. My ex told me the next day that her friend has bought a new phone and that she is angry about her that she spent it without thinking about her family! This is certainly not a rare case!

Why I am saying this? because it pretty much describes the situation MaiLuk was talking about. All I can say is stressful life my ass ;), yes they send money home to their families and at some point they really wanna help out, but for many, if not the most it is a fucking excuse to get away from home, to get rid off the responsibility to raise a child etc...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot of the "average" girls are not there by choice. They're not there because they were lazy and chose what they thought was the easy way to make money.

When i say not by choice i don't mean someone is holding a gun to their head. I mean the girl has no job skills, no jobs available anyway, and her family told her to get her fat ass to BKK, sell pussy and satisfy her duty to financially support her parents and brothers.

Once they arrive in the bar scene they develop bad habits and want the same things the hotties have. You can't say they were lazy before they arrived because they were only dum shit teenagers before they arrived.

Not having money for rent and to meet the demands from the family and having to make a nuisance of herself trying to get unwilling punters to buy her a ladydrink and having to rely on the handouts from a bar girl friend who just made 500 baht so she can eat. I'd say it is stressful by definition. And yes, if you hand one 8000 baht she will spend it on herself in a way you think is stupid. No reason to expect otherwise from a girl from a rural village trying to make it in her new found job as a bangkok whore and who has no one who cares about her.

Topcatta,

The guys fail to realize, as a few have said, it kills their initiative, and makes them dependent on the income, all they want/need is more, thus making it all that much worse, as she gets older and loess desireable......I know tons of girls, bar and "GTG" who have been ruined by sponsors sending money ALL of them fuck behind the guys backs...the guys honestly "trust" them, and think they have exclusivity...fools...

The ones who really kill me are the guys who say "Who cares, I can afford it...the guys who worry about it, can't afford it..." so it is o.k. to let someone laugh at you, and make an ass out of you because you have extra cash to through around? rediculis...guys fail to realize, thery are fucking it all up for themselves.

AF16 said:
Topcatta said:

I am amazed by so many guys living in Total LaLaland. Not that I care about that but for your sake: Isn't it better to wake up? Come on you guys; customers glorifying prostitute's life?! Why dont you start showing some class and grow up?

Okay come on give me shit now!!!:elf: Because feeble little ego's just got hurt. "Ohh mammy I fell on my knees!!!"

One could have a good time while having a terrible time. I work with people that has been sexually abused and have acted out sexually in a big way. Yes partying is fun, yes being desired feels great, they crave it, but they are not ok and look where they end up.

AF,

You have said many times in your first posts, that you have no experience dealing with bar girls, or P4P, married a "GTG" etc...all fine and good. But you are very very nieve here dude...your comment of "...look where they end up..." says it all...it has a lot to do with how these girls are raised, true, but in fact, most are here because they are lazy, greedy, selfish lieing manipulitive etc...and just want fast money. This is a good life style for a reckless girl looking for money and fun...compared to a factory job which pays 4K a month, being a whore CAN be fun and lucrative work for the right girl, with that mind set. The ones who don't have that mind set, get out fast, or get what they got into it for, then get out.

"...Yes they are moraless, don't care what peole think ... actually I think most have six thoes on their left foot, or at least that's what I'm been told. BlSiT..."

Again, as you have stated you have little or no experience dealing with these women, and DON'T deal with them, then I would say you are not fit to comment on the subject. They are indeed a moraless bunch, among an imorral crowd, any imorral crowd has rules of conduct, or a code to live buy. Those who break it are the imorral of the imorral group, get it? probably not...could be my fault I guess...punters buy whores, immoral (who cares?) whores sell ass Immoral (who cares again?) both have rules, punters shyouldn't rip off whores, tell lies, cheat money etc...like wise, the girls shouldn't pull their shit...walk the line, all is cool, step to the side, could be trouble... some punters are pure evil, some Whores are pure evil... punters and whores live in a world you apparently know little or nothing about.

"...These average girls living this stressfull life to feed their families are still trying to go the easy way.

The family needs the money but instead lifting her ass and taking a job with a secured payment, she is sitting in her bar and hopes that some quick cash comes in! She doesn't want to believe that she is not attractive enough she is not even trying!..."-CT

"...Alot of the "average" girls are not there by choice. They're not there because they were lazy and chose what they thought was the easy way to make money.

When i say not by choice i don't mean someone is holding a gun to their head. I mean the girl has no job skills, no jobs available anyway, and her family told her to get her fat ass to BKK, sell pussy and satisfy her duty to financially support her parents and brothers..."

This is the oldest line of bullshit going...as CT and others have stated, a lot of times, the money goes for clothes, gold for show, mobile phones for show...etc, for show...the rest goes to her family, usually a set amount...the rest, is hers, and blown on herself, very few have any left at the end of their careers, and are permenently dependant on a guy for support, be it sponsors, or alimony.

The big flaw with your logic is, more uneducated/unskilled girls work jobs, and never enter prostitution, than girls who do. Most of Thailand's uneducated/unskilled women are NOT whores...

This is the oldest line of bullshit going...as CT and others have stated, a lot of times, the money goes for clothes, gold for show, mobile phones for show...etc, for show...the rest goes to her family, usually a set amount...the rest, is hers, and blown on herself, very few have any left at the end of their careers, and are permenently dependant on a guy for support, be it sponsors, or alimony.

You are talking as if the girls have a ton of money to divide up between all these different categories each month. The point of my post is that the girls don't have shit. Working as a bargirl brings in barely enough money to survive.

Now someone is going to say that "IME bar girls have lots of money and sponsors and gold they blow it all etc etc". Which means the point of my previous post got lost in cyberspace. Who gives a fuck that some hot babe has punters eating ouit of her hand. An average bargirl (as in 90% of them) does not have more than 50 baht in her pocket at any given time and sometimes no baht. So to say that the girls have expensive cell phones and 5 baht gold chains is just all bull shit that keeps getting repeated as if we were trapped in siome mindless rubic's cube. The vast majority of BGs don't have expensive phones, gold or anything else. The punters belief in this regard is simply incorrect. And its not because the girls blow loads of their money. They never had it to begin with.

Old Hippie said:

AF,

You have said many times in your first posts, that you have no experience dealing with bar girls, or P4P, married a "GTG" etc...all fine and good. But you are very very nieve here dude...your comment of "...look where they end up..." says it all...it has a lot to do with how these girls are raised, true, but in fact, most are here because they are lazy, greedy, selfish lieing manipulitive etc...and just want fast money. This is a good life style for a reckless girl looking for money and fun...compared to a factory job which pays 4K a month, being a whore CAN be fun and lucrative work for the right girl, with that mind set. The ones who don't have that mind set, get out fast, or get what they got into it for, then get out.

"...Yes they are moraless, don't care what peole think ... actually I think most have six thoes on their left foot, or at least that's what I'm been told. BlSiT..."

Again, as you have stated you have little or no experience dealing with these women, and DON'T deal with them, then I would say you are not fit to comment on the subject. They are indeed a moraless bunch, among an imorral crowd, any imorral crowd has rules of conduct, or a code to live buy. Those who break it are the imorral of the imorral group, get it? probably not...could be my fault I guess...punters buy whores, immoral (who cares?) whores sell ass Immoral (who cares again?) both have rules, punters shyouldn't rip off whores, tell lies, cheat money etc...like wise, the girls shouldn't pull their shit...walk the line, all is cool, step to the side, could be trouble... some punters are pure evil, some Whores are pure evil... punters and whores live in a world you apparently know little or nothing about.

My excample were about people in pshycriatic wards in farangland who seem happy in fuckin around having a party, but inside they are dying.

It's a comment to those who think a partying P4P girl have to be happy just becuase she party, laugh and gets a lot of material things. Iv'e seen people act like that, say that they are happy, but they are not.

As for the seccond part of your post, you say what I said.but you are a bit more cynical. I thought the post about the girls being immoral were idiotic and duplicated it putting on a rumour about a sixth toe to show how stuipid it was. Did not work as I had to explain it :)

What we are talking about are humans Old Hippie. BG, no BG, they are all humans. They tick in the same way, only their life experience varies.

Old Hippie said:

"...These average girls living this stressfull life to feed their families are still trying to go the easy way.

The family needs the money but instead lifting her ass and taking a job with a secured payment, she is sitting in her bar and hopes that some quick cash comes in! She doesn't want to believe that she is not attractive enough she is not even trying!..."-CT

"...Alot of the "average" girls are not there by choice. They're not there because they were lazy and chose what they thought was the easy way to make money.

When i say not by choice i don't mean someone is holding a gun to their head. I mean the girl has no job skills, no jobs available anyway, and her family told her to get her fat ass to BKK, sell pussy and satisfy her duty to financially support her parents and brothers..."

The big flaw with your logic is, more uneducated/unskilled girls work jobs, and never enter prostitution, than girls who do. Most of Thailand's uneducated/unskilled women are NOT whores...

What you do not consider are that the effect of poverty includes more than just not having money. It includes values, it includes self esteem, it includes how they were raised.

As you say I have little experience with p4p. The one P4P girl I knew were abandoned by her mother and raised by a no good father and a mean stepmother. She had cuts on her wrist, she talked of her self as a little moneky (black) and adviced me to move on. No self esteem in some areas, hard as nails on others as she actually had survied. She dreamed about all the wealth she had lacked as a child, material good that would make her something.

A girl like that are more likely to end up in P4P, looking for money, looking for love, looking for validation, looking for escape, than of the poor girl that grew up in a happy home with kind, loving and caring parents who instill a sense of selfworth in thier child.

It's much more involved than poverty, but those things are much more prevailant in povertystricken families than in others.

Good to see the discussion is not so black or white anymore. MaiLuk offers some nuances. What I tried to do was shedding some light on the Black side of the work of pros. Not that all the BG suffer from these downers ALL the time but it is realistic to say a BG's life is not only fun and good money. Maybe for the real lookers but I doubt that STD's/HIV do not visit lookers. So what they say might be something different than whats going on. That is not to say I disagree with all the points CT is making. I guess it must be in the name of CT and TC. Apparently we are opposites. To tell you CT about this downside is to balance out your POV as a punter who likes to get involved with a TG and is getting nowhere. YOu say it yourself in your new Thread that it might be your behaviour. THis is what I commented on in your Thread months ago. You were pissed off and my reaction was wissled away as if it were flaming. Now flaming does not really lay in my character. I felt for you that you did not connect with your GF so I tried to tell you a few things to help you see what makes in your behaviour that your relationships go blank. If you keep painting a picture of the BG and GTGs like you do, you will never get a fulfilling relationship with a TG. As you entranche your self by defending the Easy Way of Life for Thai Sex Workers, what is it that you win exactly? You had at least 3 'relationships' - while living in the States- with TGs in LoS in the last 6-7 months that went sour...what is it that you want? Do you wanna be happy? Or do you wanna be able to handle a good relationship? Or are you looking for a new drama? Whatever your intention is that is great! But it is good to go in and see things as they are.

At the risk of stating the obvious all BG's are the same in the same way as everyone at YOUR place of work is the same (or on NP.com). They (we?!) may all share some (and occassionally many) similarities but are all very different people, with varying life experiances (bad AND good) and which affect different people in different ways, at different times in their lives (and month!).

Their is no ONE answer that can be applied to all BG's.

I have found that many are essentially nice people - some of these "nice people" are even completely merciluss hard nosed business women when it comes to sucking money out of Mr Farang and others are completely gormless at the job money making wise - with most somewhere in between. IME it does not make one of them a "better" or "worse" person than another.

Being a BG, "good job" or "bad job"??, well some cope with the job better than others (the GFE is not always only for our benefit) but IME for most of them it gets to them inside over time. But I no want think too mutt. ::

Archived