Salaries and sponsors?

drogon

Greetings

I have a few questions about salaries scales in BKK and average revenues.......

Am I right thinking that:

- The average factory worker-porter etc.... earn between 5k bht to 8k bht/month?

- The office employee earns between 15k to 30k /month?

- What is the average sponsorship you heard about, either bargirls or not?

Thanks for your answers

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

factory worker: you are correct, but there are some as low as 3k and others who develop some skills and have a good performance, work overtime as high as 10-15k

office employee: depends on scope of work, education, age, experience, performance

young, fresh from school starts under 10k, even with bachelor degree. a good secretary of the boss, CEO with decent english skills can make up to 40-50k

sponsorship: no idea as nobody sponsors me!

Migrant farm hands get as low as 80 to 120 baht a day on the border areas (below minimum wage). Average worker is just in the 7 to 8K range for the country.

Civil service starting wages are VERY low often around 10K, but with advancement comes many opportunities to skim. I for one believe that wages are not fairly reflected at all outside the lower echelons of society given the scale of corruption in Thailand.

Government contractors and those who do their bidding and CEO's making 50K live on finding money by being creative. They overprice most things they sell out to friends and get kickbacks, bribes for contracts. This happens all over the world, but the scale here is sometimes staggering. I know the auditor general just found a rug scam in a government office which only amounted to like 20,000B for a civil servant, but he just overpriced some rugs and whited out the receipt part. Alot of times these people just get a slap on the wrist because it is rather common...

As for BG's :sex:

Sponsorship can be HUGE and is totally subjective to who she has hooked (farang/japanese/any foreigner). There is Moby Dick and then there are little trouts :o

I know a girl who is out of the game, and now her younger sister has just started at a popular Soi Cowboy bar with a firearm in the title right now for less than a month. She is very gorgeous and young. You basically never see her there already. She has had a Dane lifetime barfine her for like 10,000+ baht and another guy who is "in love with her" turn up.

Both have already left Thailand and put her on 30K a month and 40K a month. So, she is free to come and go at the bar and hook if she wants and has a fixed tax free salary of roughtly 70K a month. She is 19... So, there is an example.

Best,

the_numbers

Thx.

I know a girl in a nanaplaza bar (the bar has 3 sister bar in NEP too)

who has something like 7 or 9 sponsors, one is even paying her 100k+ bht/month.......

Another girl in soi 33 asks for 40k bht/month for just not having s** with customers.

So with these girls I can not imagine how up we can go......

Guest lazyphil

late 90's my mrs was earning between 8/10k baht pm (with overtime) at the toshiba factory and around 7k baht pm at the mall on nangwangwong as a shop assistant/checkout.

I pay a excellant girl 13K a month, speaks fluent English, corrects some of my mistakes, liases with Gov Depts etc. A junior gets 9K a month. Engineer was on 16K, I'll have to give her a small increase, as she has been offered a fully paid PhD from some german uni, but turned it down to stay with us (And No, she doesn;t fucking moonlight at Thermae)

DOOG

Guest lazyphil

<<(And No, she doesn;t fucking moonlight at Thermae)>>

Who fucking said she did?...not me. I'm not into racist, arrogant stereotyping on TG's.

Archived