Not much flaming anymore on NP

MaiLuk

Funniest thread for ages :D :D :D

"Not much flaming anymore on NP".

One banned and umpteen folk rehashing old arguments no one else cares about.

I can visualise the blood pressure rising as folk hammer away at their keyboards. :D :D :D :D

I appreciate that KS has a policy on not discussing drugs............but I really think that he should start selling "Chill Pills" would make a fortune ::

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe there should be a good behavior policy whereby if you make a certain number of posts in a row without flaming you get a 'flame credit'. This credit would give you the ability to roast someone with flames once without penalty from KS and moderators.

The principle being most people would not use their flame credits, and those that would would bottle it up into one outlandish, almost unreadable post.

Flame credits would not be transferable, and you could purchase them for immediate use for 1000 baht.

BSTaucer said:

As for the "Serious crap removed - KS" I can only imagine what a man of your breeding and wit and intellect could have offered. I can only imagine sir, that it was intellectually equal to that which is scrolled on the walls of the bog in a London bus depot. Oh, and as for my contributions to this board ....

Your post is SO mundane that it's really not worth spending the effort on replying to .... but.

As for contributions to this board, if you knew as much as you think you do, you'd realise that you and I clearly have different priorities on NP, boy. It's for me an information platform to exchange travel tips and travel stories between international mongers, as it's obviously for you a showcase to boost your ego with useless BS and pathetic "bons mots".

How did that rather basic bit of information escape your notice during your TWO monthes here, boy ?

:D:D

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"I was banned because I openly disputed the mods decision to delete my post because he deemed it was "off topic"."

In which case the ban was justified.

Dude that is the same logic The police use when they say about a guy with 20 shots in his BACK and handcuffs on was resisting arrest. I guess living in Thailand u eventually adopt to that Thai style of logic.

Furthermore, I am convinced that if I had been around you would not have acted the way you did. You saw this as the perfect opportunity to cause some shit and did not expect TempAdmin to have the balls to ban you.

Same thing happens in elementary school; teacher is not there and a replacement is taking care of the kids, some of the kids will almost inevitably see how far they can push and cause trouble.

Hello KS!! Who knew u were not around? Read the thread and u will see that there was no "starting the shit" on my part. Bottom line is that your boy had an axe to grind with me (probably pissed he has a little dick or feels inferior to the Sushi in some manner) and he took the opportunity of your abscence to enforce his will on the forum. He lost control not me.

Sort of like in elementary school when the substitute teacher takes over and they get on a power trip because they feel inadequate that they are not full time teachers with their own class, thus over reacting to everything.

Sorry KS but I don't have the energy or the wherewithal to plan Machivellian schemes to disrupt message boards. I leave that up to those who create multiple aliases and post under them. You know who they are they always pop up in a JJsushi influenced thread.

Maybe there should be a good behavior policy whereby if you make a certain number of posts in a row without flaming you get a 'flame credit'.

I am on another Message Board (not Thai related) where under your name you have an indicator of how many warnings you have. It has a percentage bar and goes up (usually!) in 10% increments. It is visible only to the poster themselves (so no one can taunt you I guess!!), but serves as a constant reminder to be careful. Seems to work on that Board, as I have not questioned the parentage of anyone or called the Board Owner a C#nt, for some time. :)

bibblies said:
jjsushi said:

You and I both know there is a serious anti-JJsushi bias on the board ..,

No, there's no anti-JJsushi bias. The same treatment is given to all posters of tediously self-promoting shite. :D

Oh yes, I forgot it is the duty of yourself and the other 6 dwarves that are compelled to negatively comment or shall me say FLAME me in almost every thread I participate. It must be nice to enjoy the protection or rather look the other way philosophy employed by KS and the other moderators when it pertains to your commentary on JJsushi posts.

LOL!!! Let's cut the shit and accept it for what it is! I post and u take the piss or flame. Let's not pretend u are doing some community service work here.

Come on admit it your dick gets hard and you become orgasmic whenever you see a JJsushi post!I just find it interesting that you and about 5 other members feel the need to stalk me and make negative commentary on almost all that I post. Look @ the Vanilla Ice thread in the Board Bar forum. I wonder which guy is using an alias for that blatant flame.

What would posess a guy to take that much time out of their lives to start a thread of that nature? Is the HATE that strong?!

Shit like that confirms to me that some people are really FUCKED in their heads and there is a reason why you shouldn't meet up with people from the internet. Too many fucking crazies out there. Just look @ the amount of prejudice, racism, ignorance, nationalism, tribalism, sexism and classicism that exists in a little old internet forum based primarily on hookers in a developing country.

::

Prosal, the only problem with the "ignore this person" feature is that someone will paste what that person says in a future post, so I have to read what JJ says anyway. It probably won't be long before someone pastes what he just said in the last two posts.

Archived