Not much flaming anymore on NP

MaiLuk

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh here you are, going on again then are you? Still unable to locate that chemist?

Banned were you then? Funny, but I would never have fancied you as an upstart.

But honestly old man, the way you go on, is fearfully reminiscent of my first Mrs. A rather annoying old bore of a cow from Coventry, who carried on like a crying bitch most of the time, and complaining of cramps and PMT the rest of the time. Rid myself of her right quick I did. Thankfully, the old bint knew when and where she was not wanted, and stopped comming about.

Do yourself and all around you a favor, and locate a proper chemist who can provide you with the proper remedy for your aliment. Or perhapes you need a bug man to rid you of that insect which is apparently still holding residence in your backside?

BShitter,

LOL, its good to see that finally the most loyal member of my fanclub finally finds this thread where he can spew once more all your polite flames, but still flames..... what took you so long ? lack of inspiration ? kudos to you for following me all over the board to flame me and kudos to you that so far you have not even received a warning from any mods ! well done.....

Sidestepping the point of where your banning was justified or not... it all worked out in the end.

So where else is an example where the person hasn't really asked for it.

All the other examples you cited don't hold up either.

So again, what's the point?

Gummi,

LOL... side stepping ????? thats why you cant see the point !! :) :)

I have often found BBs half comments very offensive, out of context and without any humor. He doesnt elaborate where he is coming from and what he really thinks. The dialogue with BB never seems to go anywhere and he is more of a disturbing element.

Taucy I think you can forget about the chemist cause the kind of pill BB needs is not invented yet...If we only could have been so lucky

TC,

Its BB bashing time !!! :p

Still pissed because I corrected your wrong advice to take antibiotics when one has diarea ??? LOL

Your post here shows who you really are......

Yeah, can you believe that this guy's really Belgian?
at least some sense of humor :p

BB

At least OP has now exactly what he wanted..... ::

Belgian Boy-

Why so much hostility?

You might find this hard to understand but every poster on this board is not out to get you.

I know a number of posters who are not in your fan club but have never posted anything negative about you - they are too busy meeting each night to specualte how big jjsushis' dick is or what kind of woman he is banging tonight....

Your damage is self-inflicted as you are in the end responsible for what you write no matter how much you think the meaning changes in the weeks/months since you wrote it.

Hi KhunSanuk,

If you would like to check out BB's incredibly 'funny' and twisted as he calls it LOL accusation, please look up the Thread: Be careful what you eat. For the rest I take my hands off him, I rather not waiste my time with waisters.

BB has opinions. And morals. Pretty individualized, specific opinions, but opinions nevertheless. And I don't recall him being disrespectful to anyone here (unless they persisted), while he's had all kinds of negatives launched his way from KS's clique. Those that don't like him, can just use the Ignore This User function. It's available for a reason.

[serious crap removed - KS]

:)

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh here you are, going on again then are you? Still unable to locate that chemist?

Banned were you then? Funny, but I would never have fancied you as an upstart.

But honestly old man, the way you go on, is fearfully reminiscent of my first Mrs. A rather annoying old bore of a cow from Coventry, who carried on like a crying bitch most of the time, and complaining of cramps and PMT the rest of the time. Rid myself of her right quick I did. Thankfully, the old bint knew when and where she was not wanted, and stopped comming about.

Do yourself and all around you a favor, and locate a proper chemist who can provide you with the proper remedy for your aliment. Or perhapes you need a bug man to rid you of that insect which is apparently still holding residence in your backside?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BShitter,

LOL, its good to see that finally the most loyal member of my fanclub finally finds this thread where he can spew once more all your polite flames, but still flames..... what took you so long ? lack of inspiration ? kudos to you for following me all over the board to flame me and kudos to you that so far you have not even received a warning from any mods ! well done.....

Dear Belgian Boy,

Yes, it was indeed a lack of inspiration which had me off the game. You see sir, you posts are often boring, and, well, rather negative in nature, and as such were rather uninspiring.

You come off as some aggitated old man disagreeable to all that is about. Now, of course, I have learned here sir, that you do apparently have an axe to grind with some on this board.

I was frankly, surprised to learn you had actually been a moderator on this posting board. Shocked really, as you seem to possess the diplomatic skills of a door knob. No doubt sir, you played a part in your own demise.

In all my dear boy, I should be calling to question as to why you stay where you are apparently not wanted? It also seems rather off, that you choose not to use the ignore feature you once suggested I use for your posts.

None the less Sir, I do enjoy the game with you, though I am finding you a rather easy target. As for why I have not as of yet, been called for a ban or warning, I can only imagine it is because those in control find you equally as annoying, and simply don't like you.

Best Regards-BST

Prosal said:

BB has opinions. And morals. Pretty individualized, specific opinions, but opinions nevertheless. And I don't recall him being disrespectful to anyone here (unless they persisted), while he's had all kinds of negatives launched his way from KS's clique. Those that don't like him, can just use the Ignore This User function. It's available for a reason.

[serious crap removed - KS]

:)

Sir,

Yes, "BB" does indeed have opinions. But then sir, we all can recall what is often said about "opinions and assholes" now can't we? I will humbly apologize for my common crude vulgarity in the previous quote (or should I say "excuse the French?").

As for the "Serious crap removed - KS" I can only imagine what a man of your breeding and wit and intellect could have offered. I can only imagine sir, that it was intellectually equal to that which is scrolled on the walls of the bog in a London bus depot.

Oh, and as for my contributions to this board, well I should like to think I have added wit and humor all while being an uncomfortable sensation in the seating area of those others find most annoying.

Best Regards-BST

Archived