Not much flaming anymore on NP

MaiLuk

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Sorry, BB, but both bans were justified at the time. I was not available to make a final decision and in the meantime TempAdmin made the right call in banning the two of you to prevent further disruptions on the board until I could handle things.

By the time I had gotten back tempers had cooled enough to give both of you a second chance.

Sanuk!

Dude PLEASE!! The ban was NOT justified it was ALLOWED. I was banned because I openly disputed the mods decision to delete my post because he deemed it was "off topic". When in the history of this board has a post been deleted for edited by a mod for supposedly going "OFF TOPIC", especially when the context of the post was in line with the thread? 98% of the content in this forum would be deleted under the same criteria.

The temp admin basically had an axe to grind with me and he set out to "teach me a lesson". Read the so called "offending post as well as all of the deleted posts by the mod. It was obvious that the ban was of a personal nature and not in the least bit objective.

Now as far as "giving" me a second chance, I didn't ask for it and I doubt you "gave" it to me. You simply did the "RIGHT THING" given the circumstances. You and I both know there is a serious anti-JJsushi bias on the board which includes a couple of your anonymous moderators and I wouldn't be surprised if your influenced by that too.

Now what ensued after my ban was a shit storm that your temp mod did not anticipate and the only recourse your temp mod felt he had was to delete posts, lock threads and ban BB who protested the most. Your boy lost control of the forum and he knee jerked in a negative fashion.

I never mentioned the incident after my ban preferring to let it slide but your post above just is not accurate.

Sorry dude but I won't keep quiet and let u gloss this over. It was what it was so we can just leave it at that.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"I was banned because I openly disputed the mods decision to delete my post because he deemed it was "off topic"."

In which case the ban was justified.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

10.) Board Moderator Decisions:

The Board Moderator's decision is final. It is not to be questioned. If you have issues concerning the validity of The Board Moderator's actions, then feel free to PM The Board Moderator with your concerns. Failure to immediately comply with The Board Moderator's request could result in your termination from this board.

The Board Moderator may be easily contacted by clicking on the far-right 'Notify Moderator' icon that exists at the bottom of every post's "Post Extras" section.

In the event you do not receive adequate resolution to your complaint, through the forum's Board Moderator's, you are then, as a final resort, free to contact the board owner, at sanuk@nanaplaza.com .

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, I am convinced that if I had been around you would not have acted the way you did. You saw this as the perfect opportunity to cause some shit and did not expect TempAdmin to have the balls to ban you.

Same thing happens in elementary school; teacher is not there and a replacement is taking care of the kids, some of the kids will almost inevitably see how far they can push and cause trouble.

BB, as for you comment of "you were not there to know what really happened and reading about it afterwards does not give a correct view", care to explain as to how your posts changed in a week or 2?

Sanuk!

"...Now if the rest of these mealy mouth sissies could just strap on a pair and lose the "my tribe is better than your tribe" mentality we could have some fun around here again! ..."

I thought your whole premis was/is, that YOUR tribe IS better than everyone elses...? At least that is how you come across... :stirthepo :stirthepo :topic: :topic:

Gentlemans:

My 2 satang: This is a moderated board. Therefore there is moderation that takes place. Here. On this board.

Anyone who would expect each and every moderation decision to be correct would have to be an idiot. Take into account that mod decision making is not the equivalent of mathematics. The expectation that each and every mod decision will always be perfect is an expectation that could only be held by someone with a childlike mind.

Lower court judges with 30 years experience and more schooling then should be allowed make decisions after carefully applying the rules of law to the facts. Guess what? Judges in higher courts with 30 years experience find on a daily basis that those experienced lower court judges made an error. And the decision is overruled. Happens a thousand times a day. Monday thru Friday. For those who are mathematically challenged that is 5,000 time in a week. That is 260,000 wrong decisions made by lower court judges in one year.

I am not saying that there was a moderation error. I never even read the thread you guys have been complaining about. I have no idea. I don't care (i suspect 98% of the board does not care). The point is even if it was a mistake, so what? I am surprised we don't have wrong decisions every day. Having just one wrong decision in a year (assuming for the purpose of the point i'm making that it was wrong; again i don't know or care if the decision was wrong or not) borders on the miraculous.

So get over it. Accept the cards that were dealt. Meditate. Purge it from your system. Tighten that spiked chain around you thigh a little tighter. Rent a room on the 15th floor in pattaya with a balcony. Do whatever you have to do to forget your bitter past and move on with your boring lives.

Thanks for listening :xmascheer

khunsanuk said:

BB, as for you comment of "you were not there to know what really happened and reading about it afterwards does not give a correct view", care to explain as to how your posts changed in a week or 2?

KS,

Sure, I guess I did not explain myself too clear.

I did mean that having been away, you returned and starting reading up thread per thread.

That way you have no "feel" as how the board was doing as you would be reading it today "live" hour per hour.

That is what I meant with my previous post.

But where did my posts change the last 2 weeks ? :dunno:

BB

Hi,

"That way you have no "feel" as how the board was doing as you would be reading it today "live" hour per hour."

Ah, come on! You do not actually believe this yourself, do you? We are talking about posts which are only text, there is no other indication of how a person felt at time of writing than what is in those words, and they didn't change in those 2 weeks. Therefore it is irrelevant as to whether the thread was read while it was being added to or 2 weeks later when it had ran its course.

"But where did my posts change the last 2 weeks ?"

They didn't, and that is exactly my point.

Sanuk!

Archived