Not much flaming anymore on NP

MaiLuk

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khunsanuk said:

Ah, come on! You do not actually believe this yourself, do you?

Actually I do and its obvious after reading your last reply to me and to JJ that this discussing is -again- leading nowhere.....

Anyway, good luck in changing the board later today.

BB

Sir,

Oh here you are, going on again then are you? Still unable to locate that chemist?

Banned were you then? Funny, but I would never have fancied you as an upstart.

But honestly old man, the way you go on, is fearfully reminiscent of my first Mrs. A rather annoying old bore of a cow from Coventry, who carried on like a crying bitch most of the time, and complaining of cramps and PMT the rest of the time. Rid myself of her right quick I did. Thankfully, the old bint knew when and where she was not wanted, and stopped comming about.

Do yourself and all around you a favor, and locate a proper chemist who can provide you with the proper remedy for your aliment. Or perhapes you need a bug man to rid you of that insect which is apparently still holding residence in your backside?

Best Regards-BST

BelgianBoy said:

- I did bring you that example

Sidestepping the point of where your banning was justified or not... it all worked out in the end.

So where else is an example where the person hasn't really asked for it.

All the other examples you cited don't hold up either.

So again, what's the point?

<<burp>>

I can say there were times when people should have been banned and weren't! That is for sure! I will also add, I was warned and "threatened" with a temp ban on 2 separate occassions, and in hind sight, both times were justified!

Regarding moderation here...it is not easy, I did it here before. I, as some of you know, have serious issues/strong feelings on certain tioopics, mainly kids...and I made certain "interceptive calls" when I thought something might get "ugly" fast. Mainly to protect the board, and also, because I felt it was going in a wrong direction.

The result was, some agreed, some didn't. Sometimes, if I was way off, the decision was reversed...point is, no one is ever going to please everyone 100% of the time...there are proper channels for disputes, and they have been made known time and again, so best we stick to those to handle our problems...

I have often found BBs half comments very offensive, out of context and without any humor. He doesnt elaborate where he is coming from and what he really thinks. The dialogue with BB never seems to go anywhere and he is more of a disturbing element.

Taucy I think you can forget about the chemist cause the kind of pill BB needs is not invented yet...If we only could have been so lucky.

Archived