What if all the Bars Closed

bust

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bust, that really is a silly question. First off, we are talking the world's oldest profession. It ain't going totally away. Ever.

Secondly, I know that this will shock guys who have never travelled in Asia, but Thailand has nothing really unique in its P4P economy. OK, well there are the gogo bars. but you can find them elsewhere (HK, Tokyo, PI, etc).

What I am trying to say is that if you are a white/black/Hispanic guy, you will have absolutely zero problem finding companionship for the evening in ANY Asian city for money. And if you are not a fossil, can speak without drooling, and even just moderately better looking than Quasimodo, then you can get it for free in most big cities (especially the more developed ones) if you just try. Richer, better-educated Asian (Japanese/Taiwanese/Singaporean/Malaysian) gals like a little strange and are not hard to get into bed!

Thailand's P4P scene just has better marketing, as in worldwide, hookers=Thais...how's that for brand recognition (tho' it's pathetic, it is also the perspective of the common man). And in some cases a better rate, but not always. Heck, I can do a very nice ST in a Mongkok brothel in Hong Kong for B1700 all in.

Cheers,

SD

We are discussing things that will never happen - the prostitutes will never disappear from LOS and the US will never be under sharia law.

Europe may be muslim and the US will probably have a 2nd generation mexican as president in future however. ::

Nothing silly about the question SD. :nono: You said it yourself

" Thailand's P4P scene just has better marketing, as in worldwide, hookers=Thais...how's that for brand recognition (tho' it's pathetic, it is also the perspective of the common man)"

So my question was if you removed the marketing and availability, how many guys would still visit? Would they opt for Indonesia or The Phillipines. I know any one can pull a nice girl in most asian cities with a bit of money, your proof of that, :neener: but I am curious of what other factors, if any, draw guys to LOS.

If this mass closing included Cheap Charlie's then I'd be upset :banghead: Otherwise as noted bars in town would just be more fun and more PACKED :beer:

Oh, and in this hypothetical situation since P4P is obliterated the girls would all be fucking for sport, which is just amazing. Thanks for the suggested "utopia".

cheers,

the_numbers

"...I don't go for the p4p scene....um...I'm there for the food...err.....and people watching around the p4p scene....late at night...sheer panic..."

Yes, reminds me of a lame ass who once posted "...I only hang with Thais... I go for the culture, I only go to the Pattaya bars to show visiting friends...I don't engage in P4P..." the idiot rented whores and katoeys left and right...but hey, part of the culture right...? :)

I go for the cultural sights, and the whores...take away the whores, I'd still probably go...same as I visit places here not known for whores...

Archived