Should Buffhello Continue to post news stories?

PhilAnders

BuffHello,

I was planning to say something really substantial but was distracted by a ridiculous "victory " of Beckham and friends over somebody else . I ask you to keep on posting same same before and probably avoid issues which have nothing to do with Thailand like this guy "Khunsanuk " ( sp ? ) said earlier tonight . What is the lethal hight of balconies anyway ?

BuBi

How much is metertaxi to Korat ?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really give a shit but he does seem to be an odd bloke - only registered a year ago and already has over 1000 posts! I thought he might be a reformed thai3 for a bit because he often keeps in small caps and thai3 was desperate to keep posting!

Obsessively posting news links of dubious Thai relevance is an odd thing to do but no more so than guys asking for IT help in a forum named after a place of whoring (which is another thing that happens here)! It beats me why guys would ask their general IT problems here and not in an IT forum. :dunno: (Does this work the opposite way around? Are IT forums occasionally plagued by people asking questions about Thai whores? ::)

Archived