Should Buffhello Continue to post news stories?

PhilAnders

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
himitsu said:

I greatly appreciate all the PMs that I have recieved about this.

For the sake of clarity I do not enjoy being fucked with. As the small number of posters who know me in person can attest I humbly state that I am not someone to be fucked with.

I do not like those who prey on vulnerable ages.

I also do not like the type of person who can only kick someone when they are down and can only do so from the safety of a keyboard from thousand of miles- oh, sorry, kilometres for the Euro-posters- away.

Some time ago an agreement was made and it now appears that this agreement may be being broken.

If this is true I will have to leave the board. And I will be very, very angry about this. And I will look for someone to blame.

You might want to lay off the caffeine for awhile...

Hi,

"... In other news, BuffHello is thai3."

I have just received a PM from Thai3/Paul101 and he said that he is *not* posting as BuffHello.

True or not I do not know, but I do know that I have not been able to confirm Thai3 = BuffHello.

Sanuk!

suadum said:

Ya. A joke that was sent to me via email and I pasted it as I received it, with an opening line that I thought added to it. I posted it in the Board Bar where that kind of thing is supposed to go -- as in nothing there is to be taken seriously.

Now how does one credit a joke unless it is a very specific style of a famous comic? I dunno either, but it sure pissed off Josh for some reason. I read several posts daily that Josh *could* jump all over, but he seems to have something personally against me -- especially since he has been very quiet over this BuffHello (and other similar) stuff.

C'est la vie.

Regards,

SD

Wow, I get a "supporting actor" role in this thread eh? My "late appearance" is because I have never read this thread until today (boring day at work) - as I seldom read buffhellos posts (unless the header is on a subject which interests me) and so was not interested in a big debate as to should he continue to post or not.

If you wanna drag the old one up again (about the joke), you altered it in several places to make it look like an original joke from you. A simple some one sent me this joke would have been much more honest.

As to me having a "personal" thing with you, do you remember what I said last time we met? I still stand by it.

-j-

>he has actualy followed me to other forums with his over compensation related harrassment.

You have posted this before, and as I said then, I have no idea who the f*ck you are. While even paranoids are right some times, you are just off the deep end...

-j-

buddha said:

[color:"red"]"wow...the 'multi board persona' thing creeps in again. This is a bothersome activity if true.

What if there are only two posters: me and you."[color:"black"]

I have had this feeling I was only talking to you all along! :beer:

When me, myself and I get on here, all we do is fight. You should see us at a restaurant trying to order some food.

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"... In other news, BuffHello is thai3."

I have just received a PM from Thai3/Paul101 and he said that he is *not* posting as BuffHello.

True or not I do not know, but I do know that I have not been able to confirm Thai3 = BuffHello.

Sanuk!

youbunch of tossers are suffering from delusions now , i have only 1 nickname and couldnt be bothered to sign up in other names.

the logs will show that whoever thai3 is and i dont give a flyying fugg who he is is not me.

i will post in another forum and fuck the lot of you.byee

Archived