Should Buffhello Continue to post news stories?

PhilAnders

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khunsanuk said:

True or not I do not know, but I do know that I have not been able to confirm Thai3 = BuffHello.

Me too, but what are the chances of two prickly nutcases obsessively posting in lower case, one after the other is banned? ::

Looking back at the rare posts where he veers off the news, you can see a few *interesting* things here and there. Our suspect stays off the obvious religion and morality bait but strays in mention of naughty Nigel and has an "interesting" and unique reaction to LaoHuLi's passing.

And, let's face it, does the reaction in this very thread make it any less plausible? :D

BuffHello said:
khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"... In other news, BuffHello is thai3."

I have just received a PM from Thai3/Paul101 and he said that he is *not* posting as BuffHello.

True or not I do not know, but I do know that I have not been able to confirm Thai3 = BuffHello.

Sanuk!

youbunch of tossers are suffering from delusions now , i have only 1 nickname and couldnt be bothered to sign up in other names.

the logs will show that whoever thai3 is and i dont give a flyying fugg who he is is not me.

i will post in another forum and fuck the lot of you.byee

Could you please tell me which forun you SHALL post on?

I'd rather like to keep up with the weather reports--saves the bloody trouble of looking out the window.

:beer:

buddha said:

Phil...

while I maintain that was mean spirited, you do have an enjoyable sense of humor.

appreciate your saying that, mate. (and, previously, your not calling me names) :beer: i actually voted YES to my own question, i like the news-- save the weather reports, though.

:soapbox:

neither intended to be mean spirited nor start such a controversy.

the poll was just in jest originally. can't say that i remember why i started it, some comment in some thread just put the thought in mind. had that silly notion that this board was about sanuk and a rather pub like atmosphere of poking fun at blokes on the board.

shite, if we all write in lower case letters will the entire board be said to have been written by paul101\Thai3 ? :stirthepo

i fear the dancing banana is paul101? :yay:

:topic:

buffhello, should you decide to not continue on this forum: :rip:

Guest lazyphil

<<youbunch of tossers are suffering from delusions now , i have only 1 nickname and couldnt be bothered to sign up in other names.

the logs will show that whoever thai3 is and i dont give a flyying fugg who he is is not me.

i will post in another forum and fuck the lot of you.byee >>

Another example of over zealous cyber bullies pushing away unoffensive posters. MightyMouse suffered the similar fate for not turning up to a 'Gullivers' meeting. Pattaya127 also got railroaded off NP.COM..... Its really pretty pathetic :(

lazyphil said:

Another example of over zealous cyber bullies pushing away unoffensive posters. MightyMouse suffered the similar fate for not turning up to a 'Gullivers' meeting. Pattaya127 also got railroaded off NP.COM..... Its really pretty pathetic :(

I agree it is pretty pathetic that you keep singing your MM mantra ad nauseum even though his ban has been explained again and again and again and again and again... well, you get the drift, or maybe not. :banghead:

Guest lazyphil

just for old times sake tell me again!....something to do with no wanting to frequent some bar called gullivers, how dare he decline such a demand/offer from the powers that be, lol

Archived