Should Buffhello Continue to post news stories?

PhilAnders

the poll shows that nearly half are happy with my posts so the wingers and whiners can stop reading my posts because they are not interested and go and do something more usefull with their time

and those interested readers can carry on enjoy reading them ..

and commenting on them in true democratic fashion.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of u guys need to let shit be and stop attempting to micromanage things. If the man wants to post newsclippings with or without a link and a source then let him do it! You don't have to read his posts!! Now if the board owner feels there is legal issues that will place the site in jeparody or he plain doesn't like it then let him decide. But regular members need to stop being control freaks or atttempting to influence shit that does not affect them in the least bit.

texascity said:

once Josh has decided you are not his equal (over compensation on his part?) you are are in his unrelenting sights.

he has actualy followed me to other forums with his over compensation related harrassment.

+ you, as a former NCAA football player, represent something more than he can comprehend.

+ he is a mod bully over at NP, thankfully KS remains in charge here

.. constantly reminding his 'inferior targets' of his superior status in that very very very small brackish pond in which he resides.

He never resides in the Land of smiles (= no, 0.00, sense of humor)

if you posted a joke he probably did not get it.

I assume you reviewed the NP postings about you when you chose to disappear from josh's brackish little pond..

josh = scuba without the dot.

Josh just needs a hug or a spanking from a mother type figure. Once he gets that he will be okay

The real censorship here is the fact that some people are still not reading every single item posted by thai3...err, paul101...err, siamorchid...err, Buffhello, or whatever the hell he is now.

I propose that KS adopt a "must click" policy for these items. Each board member must read Buffhello's posts before proceeding to the duller sections of the board.

Buffhello, you're a Godsend. I know that I've commented on every post of yours that I've found interesting or relevant.

SD, as for "fair use", turnabout is fair play. I won't criticize Buffhello until I finally see some of the major news organizations crediting him for the material they've no doubt sourced from him, unattributed of course.

On a personal note: Buffhello, your house is a million degrees in the shade? I hope your AC is good. Do they use British Thermal Units in the UK?

bibblies said:
teddy said:

Have to agree with you, this thread should be deleted and the wanker who started it should apologise to Buffhello.

Why? :dunno:

I think it's a fair enough question. After all, these posts seem to take up half the lines on the page sometimes when you look at the latest posts. And, frequently, they lead to threads of length of... er.. 1. Finally, it's fair enough to ask whether, if people wanted to click on news links to other sites ... cough... they could go to the fucking news site themselves ::

How about this guy posts the fucking weather report too? :D

Personally, it doesn't annoy me yet but if he increased it by say about 10-20%, it'd be taking the piss. It's a valid question to ask.

t'was only a mere matter of time...

:(

Heavy downpours cause traffic snarls in Bangkok

Heavy downpours Sunday afternoon caused traffic snarls in Bangkok for hours although it was Sunday, police reported.

The rains also caused flooding on many Bangkok roads, leading to many road accidents, a police traffic radio station, FM 91 Traffic Police, reported.

The radio station reported that heavy rains started t 2 pm and lasted over three hours.

The rains caused some 30-centimre-high flooding on several roads, including Ekkamai Road, part of Sukhumvit Road and Chaeng Wattana Road.

The radio station said traffic congestion lasted for hours on many roads, including Phahol Yothin, Ratchadpisek, Ngam Wong Wan, Rattanatibet, Tiwanon, Sukhumvit and New Phetchaburi roads.

A total of 47 accidents occurred on Bangkok roads, injuring 19 people. At least 17 vehicles' engine stopped because of flood waters, police said.

The Nation

"the poll shows that nearly half are happy with my posts so the wingers and whiners can stop reading my posts because they are not interested and go and do something more usefull with their time"

Bibblies could very well be right. This is very thai3-ish.

Is there any other evidence in other posts?

Any Muslim or Cambodia threads going anywhere else on NP that I have missed?

... In other news, BuffHello is thai3. :D

Lower case, obessive need to post, chippy reply about Chelsea flats and "whiners and whingers", sudden increase in postings soon after his latest incarnation was banned... helloooo, hellooooo, hellooo! , :wave: :wave: :wave:

He's sitting there now, all full of impotent rage and fear, hoping no-one else will notice, that this will all die down and ... that ... everything ... will ... be... OK. :D

I greatly appreciate all the PMs that I have recieved about this.

For the sake of clarity I do not enjoy being fucked with. As the small number of posters who know me in person can attest I humbly state that I am not someone to be fucked with.

I do not like those who prey on vulnerable ages.

I also do not like the type of person who can only kick someone when they are down and can only do so from the safety of a keyboard from thousand of miles- oh, sorry, kilometres for the Euro-posters- away.

Some time ago an agreement was made and it now appears that this agreement may be being broken.

If this is true I will have to leave the board. And I will be very, very angry about this. And I will look for someone to blame.

Archived