Should Buffhello Continue to post news stories?

PhilAnders

IMHO this thread started with an innocent poll reagarding Buffhello's gazillion news stories posts, nothing too serious.

He could have ignored it all along with the given opinions from several posters (which btw weren't all negative) or inform those who don't wish to read it to simply not to. What's the big deal???

Hard to take a guy seriously who decides to leave the board for such a minor incident...whomever he may be.

Cause if you view it from a different angle..why not stay for those who do wish to read the articles (I did read some of his spicier ones btw)...I guess they can go fuck themselves too? Whatever suits you, man. :rolleyes:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaad said

[color:"red"]"IMHO this thread started with an innocent poll reagarding Buffhello's gazillion news stories posts, nothing too serious."

[color:"black"]

but when Himitsu exposed him by letting us know what he was [color:"red"]"This poster is now, by his own admission, not the kind of person that governments want to visit their countries"[color:"black"] in of itself means he would have to go.

For my curiosity, what bad shit was Buffhello involved in?

I can take that question further, OH. If, for whatever reason, I'm kicked off the board, I promise that I'll NEVER come back with another username. I can't understand the attraction of going to a board where you are not welcone (or, for that matter, going to a board that causes you extreme anguish).

Should Buffhello continue to post news stories?

I would be happy to learn that he would continue. You are not interested, don`t click the link.

Concerning the rest of the comments, this thread has been running for like 5-6 pages, that is really pathetic.

Last time I looked this was a site concerning thailand, but I may have been wrong.

Geez

BelgianBoy said:

Actually, buffhello posted here not to be thai3, thai3 PMed KS to say he was not buffhello, and I am not in receipt of all the PMs from bibblies with all the 'proof'..

What a disingenuous remark.

Firstly, KS didn't say he was not BuffHello. He carefully said he couldn't prove it was BuffHello (mostly because he would have used "anonymous" IP proxies. (Hey, but why don't you ask for KS's *opinion* now? ::)

Secondly, I already said I can't prove BuffHello was thai3. I just happen to recognise his pattern of language in the rare occasions he veers off quoting the news.

Thirdly, if I'm poster X and someone comes on and says "I think poster X is poster Y" and it wasn't true, I'd reply like this:

Eh? :dunno: Er, no I'm not!

Instead, BuffHello, replies like this:

youbunch of tossers are suffering from delusions now , i have only 1 nickname and couldnt be bothered to sign up in other names.

the logs will show that whoever thai3 is and i dont give a flyying fugg who he is is not me.

i will post in another forum and fuck the lot of you.byee

And that was his first reply to such a mild conjecture! ::

Make your own minds up but I'd say that's pretty strange!

What really freaking sad is that some people took this thread and used it to create a negative bias towards a fellow member who has done nothing except post news stories. That shit is flat out wrong. Yes, I do place the responsibility on the moderators for letting it get negative and turn into a silly witch hunt.

What the heck have some of u turned into? I can't remember in the past where this multiple alias crap has been so prevalent and members have spent so much time and energy accusing or attempting to expose other members.

You guys need to eat the words of JJSUSHI and have some fun here without getting all mean spirited and crap.

Way too many cliques , negative personal agendas and mean spiritedness existing here these days. Way too much attacking individual posters and not the makeup of the posts.

Bring back the old days of lively debates infused with a little name calling and passion. Sure some were long winded and knocked down drag outs but @ least they were debates and not childish meaness.

There's nothing "weird" or "negative" about it.

For example, I voted 'yes, as long as it's relevant' to the original poll question. I muse that the guy seems a bit obsessive but harmless.

A bit later, Buff reacts to the whole thread in a rather chippy fashion, calling people "whiners and whingers" and I recognise him as thai3 and merely point it out.

Further on, a few people say a few mild things and he throws a wobbly. No one forces him to do anything.

He leaves because he's thai3, recognised as BuffHello, and he's embarassed about it. Nothing weird about it.

Btw, thai3 - you were so nearly there! It wasn't until the "whiners and whingers" that I was really sure. You'd done so well there for so long, studiously staying away from too mych controversy. :D If you want some tips to make the next one (probably already here) even better:

1. Start your sentences with capital letters.

2. Don't get chippy - keep your cool!

3. The obsession is a dead giveaway. No cure for that but different logins, I'm afraid! :)

Btw, JJSushi - no one "creates a negative bias" towards another. People do that to themselves.

Archived