Should Buffhello Continue to post news stories?

PhilAnders

Belgain Boy-

"What happened in this thread was that by non-intervention of KS and his mods it gave a free hand to "attack" this poster and consequently "run him off" the board.... bad precedence and it gives me a bad feeling as well."

We are talking about the only poster in board history who has been banned many, many times from this board and others but who conitnues to come back again and again and again.

That this poster is a freind of yours says a great deal about you.

This poster is now, by his own admission, not the kind of person that governments want to visit their countries.

We know you have a bad feeling. Everyone who reads the board knows that you have a bad feeling as the majority of your posts show that.

If you don't like the way that KS moderates this board why don't you leave? There are other Thai boards out there and I am sure that you can argue and be unhappy there just as easily as on Nanaplaza.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a good point. BB should leave the board in protest at the moderation. I am sure months from now Khun Sanuk will get over the great loss off BBs posts. The board may eventually recover from the great loss.

If BB spent more time concentrating on vagina I am sure he would sound much less unhappy in his posts.

himitsu said:

We are talking about the only poster in board history who has been banned many, many times from this board and others but who conitnues to come back again and again and again.

I am breaking my own rules here and un-ignored you to reply this post.....

Actually, buffhello posted here not to be thai3, thai3 PMed KS to say he was not buffhello, and I am not in receipt of all the PMs from bibblies with all the 'proof', so only you is convinced of this.

himitsu said:

That this poster is a freind of yours says a great deal about you.

no, he is not, I have never met the guy, spoken to him, even less chatted with him, conclude what you want.

And this thread is about buffhello, also a poster I dont know, never met or spoken to, I dont care about him anymore than others, just posted earlier on my dislike on how he was chased away.

himitsu said:

This poster is now, by his own admission, not the kind of person that governments want to visit their countries.

fine by me.
himitsu said:

We know you have a bad feeling. Everyone who reads the board knows that you have a bad feeling as the majority of your posts show that.

If you don't like the way that KS moderates this board why don't you leave? There are other Thai boards out there and I am sure that you can argue and be unhappy there just as easily as on Nanaplaza.

put me on your ignore list, just like I will do again with you after this post.

BB

It's funny, but I have onlty ever used the ignore feature with maybe 2-3 guys here...I recall telling someone (NOT BB!) who was griping about some thread/post content to use the ignore feature...only to be told "...telling people they can ignore you, is no excuse for drivel..." Rather rude I thought...

None the less, we can ignore people, or post elsewhere if annoyed...no need to stay here if we don't like it...oddly, many complain, yet stay anyway...

Belgian Boy-

If I am on your ignore list how did you see my post?

Re: "I have never met the guy, spoken to him, even less chatted with him, conclude what you want. "

This is totally contradicted by PMs the poster in question sent me. To use prison slang you two sound like "homeys".

You go in in so many posts about the moderation. You should just leave as you are so unfairly treated here and denied the respect your vast knowledge obviously deserves. Since it is so unlikely that you will ever be paid the respect you deserve- I for one will never kneel before reading a Belgian Boy post- you could start your own board or be unhappy on a different board.

The moderation is very tolerant. You are still here......

himitsu,

Do you have any proof that buffhello is/was thai3?

Is thai3 denying his own alter ego possibly?

Please elaborate or explain, since otherwise I think there's no reason for you continuing to assume that BH and T3 are the same person.

lazyphil said:

its like the bit in the beach, that lad gets mauled by the sharks and they dump him in the jungle to carry on with the party because he couldn't fit in anymore!

You don't have to play innocent Phil. You're one of the sharks too. The way you always bring up the High_Thaied deflowering report. Off course it is not bullying if you run somebody off the board, , it's only bullying if somebody else does it. Seems all you want to do here is bitch and moan about moderation. Pathetic, really.

Guest lazyphil

Most of my posts are not bitching about moderation, just go and look back on them, only yesterday I started a thread on EastEnders ::. As for HT, thats called teasing not bullying, nobody else chimes in on my little swipes at his deflowering, its just me and HT, he can tell me to fuck off if he wants, I want cry!, you will seldom (if ever) see me join in a poster assination along with a dozen other people. I am pathetic that I cant stop reading this goddamn internet site though. Now go and remove your head out of KS's arse :)

himitsu said:

If I am on your ignore list how did you see my post?

Actually I forgot to put you back on my list, but easy to reply, because I can see each time you have posted, but the following text appears : *** You are ignoring this user *** check it out for yourself, it does make for easy reading !
himitsu said:

This is totally contradicted by PMs the poster in question sent me. To use prison slang you two sound like "homeys".

more words and insinuations wthout any proof. nuf said.
himitsu said:

You go in in so many posts about the moderation. You should just leave as you are so unfairly treated here and denied the respect your vast knowledge obviously deserves. Since it is so unlikely that you will ever be paid the respect you deserve- I for one will never kneel before reading a Belgian Boy post- you could start your own board or be unhappy on a different board.

it takes all kind of posters, some like you, some like me..... but this thread is not about us, and I posted here on how a poster was run off the board.
himitsu said:

The moderation is very tolerant. You are still here......

exactly, as you are.

Try the ignore poster on me, mine is now on for you.

BB

Archived