Should Buffhello Continue to post news stories?

PhilAnders

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually Phil, Mighty Mouse has been posting over on ThaiVisa.com for ages now. You might want to go there and read all his excellent interesting posts there, since you miss them so much. :D Also, you can even read the wonderfully entertaining political rants, violence warnings, condescending retorts, name-calling, psuedo-intellectual snobbery, and other of FlyonzeWall's usual heart-warming and endearingly even-handed style of writing and discussing topics there as well. See if you can figure out which member is him. Shouldn't be hard really, as it seems half the members there can't stand the man's posts or attitude on there either. :: :up::neener::chili: Have fun!

Cent

Cent said:

Actually Phil, Mighty Mouse has been posting over on ThaiVisa.com for ages now. You might want to go there and read all his excellent interesting posts there, since you miss them so much. :D Also, you can even read the wonderfully entertaining political rants, violence warnings, condescending retorts, name-calling, psuedo-intellectual snobbery, and other of FlyonzeWall's usual heart-warming and endearingly even-handed style of writing and discussing topics there as well. See if you can figure out which member is him. Shouldn't be hard really, as it seems half the members there can't stand the man's posts or attitude on there either. Have fun!

Cent

Actually, I do not think that anyone is missing MM that much. As for Fly..... fly is who he is, just like you are you and I am what I am as well.....

But its good to see that half the members over at TV can stand him, that should be more than all active members over here :p

What KS did is called owners' prerogative and thats it, but it should not mean it cannot be discussed?.

As for buffhello, some claim he was thai3, others did not think so or even minded.

What happened in this thread was that by non-intervention of KS and his mods it gave a free hand to "attack" this poster and consequently "run him off" the board.... bad precedence and it gives me a bad feeling as well.

All IMO of course.

BB

What happened in this thread was that by non-intervention of KS and his mods it gave a free hand to "attack" this poster and consequently "run him off" the board.... bad precedence and it gives me a bad feeling as well.

All IMO of course.

Not that we haven't heard you say this a thousand times before. It is good to see that you still know how to beat a dead horse too! :applause:

Guest lazyphil

its like the bit in the beach, that lad gets mauled by the sharks and they dump him in the jungle to carry on with the party because he couldn't fit in anymore!

Archived