Reading about your possible GF on a board

drogon

Greetings.

Never thought it would happen to me (although I knew it could)

Reading a Bangkok nightlife board I read a post where the OP went to a certain bar in BKK and......was very proud to have f**** my possible/would be GF.

Now let me state that:

- she is a prostitute, even if not working in NEP/SC/PP etc....

she goes an average 8-10 times/month with customers and I suppose most of them do not barfine her to play cards.

- As I do not sponsor her it is quite normal that she does her job.

What amazes me, is the fact that this man is obviously too rich and too stupid, not because he f*** her, but more because he is a hardcore punter too full of money.

Now, when we meet a new woman, we usually (in the west) do not talk about ex girlfriends/boyfriends etc.....

The point is, I know she is a whore (even if she is quite a few lvl up her sisters in NEP/SC) so she does her job but I never imagined reading about her on an internet board.

Life is strange sometimes.

:doah:

PS: Seems that reality can sometimes smash you in the face, as you know she is whoring but you behave like if you did not until....

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing the pictures has got to be worse though, surely?

Its a universal mental block, not just regarding bargirls; e.g. I know my wife/girlfriend/lover wasn't a virgin when I met her but I don't really want to hear about the ex, especially from him. :)

Now you know the difference between beeing aware and beeing really aware! I am sorry you had to feel it this way, I am sure your heart was beating like mad when you read it! Been in a similar situation when the ex boyfriend of my ex girlfriend was recognizing her by my description! Luckily he is a great guy and had nothing bad to say!

Just forget about it, she was just doing her job and maybe you should go down a couple of gears and try to relax a little bit more since the whole 'possible girlfriend' thing SEEMS to eat up 100% of your life right now! Correct me if I am wrong!

I am not critisizing you at all, I am saying that your heart SEEMS to be overheated at the moment and that never helps to make a decent decission!

just my 2 cents, not judging you!

I suppose it is a useful reality check.

Reading his account put it right there in front of you, maybe reminding you that you have options. either put up with the fact that she is working as a sex worker, e.g. screwing some falang every few days to earn a living, doing what you'd probably love to do with her exclusively, but doing it with someone else.

Or, making her an offer she cannot refuse, to stop her from doing so permanently.

i had a relation with a very pleasant women in BKK, for about 18 months, trying to assist her towards a substitute carreer by funding her hairstyling/beauty course. but I didnot/couldnot give her the final commttment that she needed to secure her, so i failed. Only partly, because in the end she married the other falang bloke who also sponsored her, got married, moved to UK and had baby, it looks like a happy ending for her.

Bottom line, if you don't like the thought of your beloevd screwing other blokes for money, take her out permanently by making a committemnt.

otherwise, just put up with it.

"...making her an offer she cannot refuse, to stop her from doing so permanently..."

In my own experience, you can not make these girls quit, unless THEY themselves really want to quit. In which case, she would probably be keen on a deal, and be in the process of going to Belgium or wherever you are...hard to accept I know, been there done that, have the tshirt...

Yes it is a good relality check.

CT: Yes my mind is quite busy with her but:

I am also totally realistic.

This is just the "in the face " thing that disturbs me and the fact the guy is an as****.

I met one of her customers and he was a great guy to hang up with.

not this one.

Now about committing myself:

I like her a lot, but I am not ready to send her heaps of money just right now (even if I know she has been totally honnest till now due stickman's services).

Why? Because I think there is a 75% the long term relation will not work mainly due to the money issue, will have to negotiate though in July, so this is why I refuse to try "to secure the place".

Now, I have no problem with her sleeping with other guys if they are nice fellows, but what upsets me is the fact she has to sleep with these types of bastards to make a living (or pay for her expansive tastes)

To sum it up, this is not a bad thing as my heart is beating for her but my brain is still working.

Damn I hate internet this time

I agree with OH, will negotiate a deal in July.

If we can not find a fair solution.....I will regret nothing.

I am ready to totally change my whole life for her but I am not ready to loose my brain nor my pants in this RT.

I still maintain I hate the web, I prefer to be blind and deaf like so many others......maybe

I posted a pic on a Pattaya related board and promptly recieved a PM from a member asking when I had Bfed her as he was sponsoring her!!.

Well, it turned out I had met her prior to his "relationship" so i told him that. But it must have been a real gut wrencher for him from seeing the pic until I told him.

Archived