Reading about your possible GF on a board

drogon

"Love?

Takes time too, I do not believe in love at first sight.

(remember that many thai women BG or not need time to know you before they can say they love you.......)"

Sorry mate, but have virtually only met TGs who we're the other way around including my wife i.e. expressing their love way before I though we knew each other well enough for that.

Oh and we all know the stereotype BG who confess her love to her punter of the night - every night!

So yes I always had the TGs express their love to me before it even even entered my mind that love could be involved in whatever RT was going.

And that brings us to another point which is RTs need 'enough' time to prove they're even worth entering say 6-24months of knowing & spending lots of time together... :cover:

If you want any examples from the countless examples of married BGs living here in Europe by way of loveless(or oneway) convenience RTs constantly looking for a way out (to a younger guy!) then les me know? ::

Basically the most important thing you need to know about your chosen BG is whether there's any genuine love going your way & as you already pointed out there wasn't, I'd say you're really digging your own grave prematurely :o

Oh and to the original theme of this thread about reading about other guys fucking your GF well - no sane guy would never like that stuck in his face, so maybe its time to face the music...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drogon:

I read your story and i got to say it is the typical case of "mine is different" I was re-reading some of your posts and was combining it with your story.

I have never seen or heard anyone so desperately wanting the wrong thing!

She doesn't want to marry a westerner because she is an international lady, she wants to marry a Farang because she wants him to take of her which is something you would not like to do forever!

You start to make your boss "unhappy".. are you completely out of your mind? If you loose your income you will loose all your possible thai birds!

The whole story goes on like that.

As much as I understand your emotional state and what you are trying to do. This thing you won't make to work with phrases like "i will never know unless i try". This thing is over before it begun. You have a 1% chance to make it work and I know you are a positive thinking person that thinks 1% is better than 0%.

She doesn't love you - she likes you. If she'd consider you as possible wedding material she would have changed that term already!

MaiLuk gave you the ultimate advice, you have chosen to ignore it because you are scared she would not do what you expect which means you could impossibly see her again. You rather stay in this emotional state and try to make something work that'll never work!

Time to wake up!

Seeing the pictures has got to be worse though, surely?
The problem is that too many guys think their "relationships" with BGs are for real. The BGs have a financial incentive to create this illusion, and guys obviously do fall for it.

It really is surreal. You walk into almost NEP urinal now and you will see a sign at eye level for a web service that makes it easier for you to transfer money from your bank account to that of a favorite someone in Thailand. Don't guys ever pause for a moment and consider where this company is advertising its services?

But the ignorance works both ways. I talked to BG I used to take out a few years ago. We had a few beers, and she told me she did a "private" movie for a guy for 30,000 Baht. I asked her if she was concerned that it might end up on the internet or on sale in Panthip. She wasn't concerned at all because she had seen the guy in NEP before.

And then she described the guy. The guy she described sounded exactly like Nigel.

Hi drogon,

Interesting story - never too easy to bare your soul like this.

Your first post about this girl was less than a month ago. A quote:

"Just a few points we talked about till 07-08 am in the morning.

Her story in short (and i do not think she lied a lot)

- she is 26 years old, worked for 3 years in soi 33.

Have a falang she loves a lot and was offered marriage by this guy but she is not quite sure if it will work as this man is married."

So what happened to the farang? This bit of the story has disappeared.

You have an obsession. Be careful.

Good luck.

Khwai

Gadfly1 said:

The problem is that too many guys think their "relationships" with BGs are for real.

Perfectly stated....the problem is in fact the desire to have sex with a prostitute, but have it be like a girlfriend, a lover, the GFE, not some awkward mechanical crap. They deliver...they deliver so well that some people might get fooled into believeing it. Don't fault the girl as she is giving you exactly what you desire. You just need to be able to get up, wipe your forhead with your drive on rag, and drive on.

No slight on anyone who has made it work, or is making it work, surely you realize you are an exception to the rule.

I would go into it knowing that you are going to fall in love, let go, fall helplessly in love, but for no more than 24 hours and then it is on to the next stand. Communicate this before hand and enjoy.

sorry buddy...tough way to learn...but at least you know now as oppossed to later.

To end this thread:

I just read a submission on stickman's site:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader2006/reader2741.htm

That will never happen (again) to me (it happened once 6 years ago though.

In this case:

I will make the big move in July and move her with me if she agrees.

let me highlight a few points:

- She does not want to think about me as just another customer and does not behave as if I was just a customer.

(I am not talking about the GFE crap here.

- She does not love me (yet?) but likes me.

- If she refuses to live the bar and leave with me I will accept it and I WILL LOOSE NO MONEY (just some more illusions)

If she accepts, then for her it will be a bid placed on me so a big step for her with the ever present thought that I could dump her one day, so it will be my task to make her feel secure.

Does the fact she is (was?) a whore for 8 months will bother me?

No at all.

What at the end would be a big no no for her?

The fact that she is a few levels above her "sisters" and so she could find a "better" catch (in financial expectations) in a matter of months -> it will just prove that in this area she is not different from others.

I am ready to offer:

- Security by marrying under the common property law (not the right term maybe?)

- Sponsor (for 2-3 months the time needed to have her live with me with set limits of 40k/month maximum.

- Take care of her and help her take care of her mother.

(the only personn who needs to be looked after in her family)

And please spare me the usual crap

Thx to some fellows on the board for supporting me.

Whats your point with the 2nd stickman link?

That your girl is very different - that you are different? Well you better damn make sure!!!

So basically you're happy marrying a girl who doesn't love you, have high expectations & who might not rip you off right?

I just want to wish you best of luck :)

Archived