Reading about your possible GF on a board

drogon

Drogon,

>>I am ready to totally change my whole life for her but I am not ready to loose my brain nor my pants in this RT.<<

Don't get it. If this is how you feel and you don't like the idea of her fucking assholes, and we all know there are enough assholes out there, then why let it continue? If you cannot afford to take her out of the bar then it makes sense. If you can afford it, why do you sit around suffering?

Good things do not come to those who wait.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hum

I can afford to take her out from the bar right now but I first want to be sure it will not be a stupid move and I have to negotiate first as I refuse to give stupid amounts of money for nothing in return except sex.....

About the guy being an a****, this is the opinion I have from him reading his numerous posts but an a*** with lots of money is not an a*** is he?

I would prefer to know nothing in fact.

I am sure it was her, as there are not many girls like her in that bar and with this particular thing.........

About the signs?

We email/message everyday, she never asked or even suggested to speak about money.

(will have to do once and for all though).

She told me everything about he life which is not so much of a sad story but just economic pressure......

Now the problem I see:

- I could not go on like that for years so will have to make an offer.

(and reading the report from the private investigator it matches exactly)

drogon said:

I am ready to totally change my whole life for her but....

You are saying you are cautious and realistic , you are also saying that you are ready to change your entire life for her!

May I ask you first what is wrong with your life? Shouldn't she change her life since she is a hooker? Then you are saying that the whole RT has a 25% chance to work. Not too much for someone you are ready to change your life for!

I don't believe you that you are ENTIRELY okay that she fucks with other guys! What does she think about it that you are planning the future with her but you don't give her any money to proof it? (money= often proof for love) I don't know about this girl, the most girls I know would either consider you a Cheap Charlie or that you are living on top of the broke ass mountain. Both opinions are working against you! Maybe she told you it is okay, but when was it really okay for a hooker not to get money??? It is the thai way of beeing polite. A good girl would never ask you for money, it is always up to you! (if she isn't from Si Saket) ;)

Good for you when the guy is a prick, because when she meets a nice guy who wants her to move in with him and gives her the security she needs then you will be history! period!!!!

What you are saying doesn't sound so bad to me, i can see where you defend her sometimes, which is fine because everyone tries to protect his girl. I am sure you don't post everything the same way how it comes to your mind, so be honest to yourself and don't let this board become your reality! IMO you have passed the point of beeing cautious, you are desperate to make it work. You want to hold her in your arms again, no matter what she does! If you seriously believe there is only a chance of 25% then you should simply forget about it, as hard as it is!

Trust is the soil where a relationship can blossom!

drogon said:

We email/message everyday, she never asked or even

www.skype.com

use that and you can call her everyday, it is better than emails!

Best of luck!

I already use skype, thx for the link though.

About money:

I spent a lot on her (if I tell it on the board some members will kill me) but made it clear I will not sponsor before being sure we have a long term relation possible.

About the board:

As I work a lot on computers and as I have sometimes not too much work (sometimes far too much) I can post on the board.

About changing life/realistic issues:

I do not mind abou changing my life for someone and yes she will have to change too.

About 25%? Nope I will try my best because this is a realistic figure for me.

What are the other 75% for?

- Financial expectations, at least at the begining as she will probably not be able to work before a moment.

- You think you love her but will you ever know her real feelings?

- Language and general cultural misunderstandings and problems.

etc........

The biggest part will be the negotiation and after that we will see.

(and do not tell me crap like if she loves you she will ask nothing.....-> we are in Asia so money is important in a way or another, they are just maybe more honnest on the money issue than in the west)

Drogon

I agree with alot of CT's post but not the trust issue. This thing you got yourself into has nothing whatsoever to do with trust. Why? Because you positively CAN NOT trust your girl. You have only known her for a short period of time so trust has no place in your decision making.

This is all about what YOU want. Lets face it, its your feelings for her that is driving you. Why are you fighting your feelings? Whats the point? You have the money to do with her what you want. So do what you want!

We email/message everyday, she never asked or even suggested to speak about money.

(will have to do once and for all though).

She told me everything about he life which is not so much of a sad story but just economic pressure......

Now the problem I see:

- I could not go on like that for years so will have to make an offer.

OK so you never talked about money. Now you want to make an offer??? No fucking offers. You are overanalyzing and making this too complex. If she is going to be your girl then you TELL her what the deal is going to be. Tell her you made up your mind, you want her to quit the bar today, you want her to leave bangkok so she stays away from the bar life, and you will send her enough baht right now for an apartment to make it happen and will take of her financial needs as they arise. Now SHE is the one who has to decide if she can trust you.

If she says yes, its possible she will pick up the money and head straight back for the bar. Or she might do what you told her. Either way it is no real loss to you is it?

I hope you are not one of these guys who says "I love her but what if she is not sincere? I'll be so embarassed and humiliated." If that is what is holding you back than you have no business messing with a thai girl. Nothing worse in the eyes of a thai girl then a guy whose passion is so weak that he refuses to take chances.

drogon said:

About money:

I spent a lot on her (if I tell it on the board some members will kill me) but made it clear I will not sponsor before being sure we have a long term relation possible.

I hope she has the same same understanding as you! IME the BG wants to see first (for proof) before she goes to the next round. You could easily outplay each other if you keep it this way!

drogon said:

About the board:

As I work a lot on computers and as I have sometimes not too much work (sometimes far too much) I can post on the board.

Uh? That's not what I said. I said don't let the things you post here become your reality because I believe you cover her here and there a little bit!

drogon said:

What are the other 75% for?

- Financial expectations, at least at the begining as she will probably not be able to work before a moment.

About 3 weeks ago i had a so called nice lady in my bed room. While she took a shower her cell phone rang! Her boyfriend was on the phone, he is a poor young boy 22 yo and he has absolutely no idea! I know the whole story, i know this girl for a while, she met him when she worked at KFC in Pattaya, she likes him but he doesn't give her money. He asked her if she could go home to Udon, he is scared she could meet another guy. Well, she agreed and on the day he went home she started working in the bar across the street at Soi 3, lol! ... he called her at 4am thai time, She put the phone on speaker so i could hear everything! It was tearing me apart because I was freaking horny but I also wanted to hear what he he is saying: He told her that he will come back in July, he will find a job and she can work at KFC again, that'll make enough money to have a decent life! I am not sure if he heard my giggeling! Except of the fact that this girl is a complete bitch for telling him she is at home and instead of going home she started working to sell her ass, she is totally right in what she said to me:" Why he want me work when can find Farang take care me, he stupid or not?"

Not saying your girl is even close like that, which you will find out when the negotiating process begins!

hehe, my Negotiation went like that:

Telak, how much money you need per month?

- up to you

No really, how much you need?

- is up to you how much you want to give

I don't want to give you anything ;)

-is up to you

Okay I give you 100 baht ;)

- is up to you, you give me what you want okay?

is 25k enough?

smiles, is up to you my love!

hehe, I would have given her 30k :D

I win :scared:

"...Good for you when the guy is a prick, because when she meets a nice guy who wants her to move in with him and gives her the security she needs then you will be history! period!!!! ..."

Sadly, nice guys often finish last. For a lot of Thai girls, "Love" is equal to what a guy can/will provide, so they marry the asshole rather than the nice guy. This is why many of their relationships fail, and they wonder why they have such "bad luck..."

It could be worse drogon - some guys find the girls they sponsor fucking Nigel on streetmeatasia!

If you love her - forget this, it's history and she was working - if your love is strong enough just think about future.

But don't forget that sanuking is a safety valve! ::

:beer:

Archived