Reading about your possible GF on a board

drogon

Got to say this....

Forget her. Until you live here, and you can handle the situation in person, just walk away from it.

If you lose this one, no problem.

Just walk down Suk in the early morning, and find another one. There are plenty of girls who will gladly take a break from the life, and give life with you a shot. The odds of success are not high, but if you keep your wits about you, and are careful, you can have some perfectly nice girlfriends for however long that they last, and when the relationships run their course, you can go right back out and get another one.

No point getting torqued over girls who have to sell their pussies to take care of their families. There are economic realities involved that you will never be able to resolve, no matter how much money that you throw at them, except in very few cases. Most will take, and take, and take, and maneuver and manipulate and work, because family members need medical care, buffalo are sick, land plots must be purchased, houses must be built, college tuition for younger sisters must be paid, and it goes on, and on, and on.

You cannot cope with these things from thousands of miles away.

Just my opinion.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am bKk there in july (was there in May) and we agreed to have one serious talk.

I will make my offer:

- I have limits as I refuse to give stupid amounts of cash, I will anyway sponsor her for the time needed to bring her to my place.(from 30k bht up to.....have to think about the maximum)

- Will give her a monthly allowance as long as she can not work (yes she will have to work on her part)

so she can take care of her mother.

- Can not move her away from BKK as she is born there and lives there but she will have to get away from the bar.

etc....

And no I will not walk away except if we do not find and agreement.

Well, some posters delight in sharing stories and the gal is often nameless. The poster relates his experience yet no revealing pictures are posted.

OTOH, some posters need to boost their ego by providing graphic details and further supporting them with a pictures of their 'conquests'. Often the gal's picture is posted _without_ her knowledge or permission. These guys are just infantile low-lifes, IMHO.

I'll admit that on rare occasions, I, too, have been guilty of posting a picture...with permission, but even then the gals face is fully blocked out and her identity is never revealed.

I do wonder and question how 'Drogon' can so readily accept that it's okay for 'his' gal to be freely sleeping with others. Apparently she is 'his' girl only when it's his turn....

It is ok because she is a bargirl and it is her job.

As long as I do not sponsor her, yes she will bed customers from time to time and I know this is the case.

(will probably sponsor her in july)

what disturbs me here is that it is a "plain in the face" thing.

BG = sex for a living or whatever else.

so as she is not yet at GF status yes she sleeps with customers that is her job.

If she switches to GF status then she will not have to do that anymore (and will not have the opportunity to)

Sure if you stay with her all the time, but the BGs have heard about men who let girls down and so they want to have more one sponsor as an insurance and maybe at least one doesn't let her down. Why do so many men think that the girls are better than themselves? ::

drogon said:

I already use skype, thx for the link though.

that implies you both have to sit in front of a computer at an agreed time...... just call her directly using www.belkraker.be cost ya 4 cent per minute only......

As for yur relation, we can give you all the advise you want here, at the end of the day you will still do all the mistakes every one did before, so be carefull.......

When ill you be there ?

BB

Archived