Reading about your possible GF on a board

drogon

Just playing devil's advocate here. I would love to know the answers to these questions:

[color:"red"]"This is just the "in the face " thing that disturbs me and the fact the guy is an as****."[/color]

You have formed your opinion from the one postin or have you seen the 'asshole' being an 'asshole in person?

[color:"red"]I have no problem with her sleeping with other guys if they are nice fellows, but what upsets me is the fact she has to sleep with these types of bastards to make a living (or pay for her expansive tastes)[/color]

Really? No problems with her sleeping with a good guy, but a problem when sleeping with someone you do not like? How can you be so sure that she isn't lumping all of them [you included] into one category called 'people who pay me enough to tolerate them'. I would agree that some times the girls actually meet someone with whom they are compatible, but how do you know which side of the line you are on?

I approach the issue from a much different standpoint. I am after something completely different. I admire the fact that you can post this kind of subject with an honesty that is well 'honest to the point of recklessness' [Old Hippie where is that quote from] but be prepared because she may be 'self centered to the extreme' [OH same song]

You seem to be proceeding cautiously, yet through a minefield. You have your guard up and you are certainly not stupid. I wish you the best.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is this guy an "asshole"? Is he stretching her or something? :dunno:

I wish guys wouldn't "sponsor" girls.

Firstly, you may as well cut out the middleman and give the money to some lazy family.

Secondly (and more importantly :)), it's taking tottie off the streets for the rest of us.. :cussing:

I have met maybe 6-8 of Si Saket girls customers, and a few "former customers" most were assholes for how they acted around me...one was psycho looking, but actually very nice, and cared for her a lot...she fucked him over as well...by all accounts the current sucker is an asshole, never met him, but it is the conmsensus of her friends and family, and her...lame, but it happens...money makes these girls blind and stupid...

drogon said:

I agree with OH, will negotiate a deal in July.

If we can not find a fair solution.....I will regret nothing.

I am ready to totally change my whole life for her but I am not ready to loose my brain nor my pants in this RT.

I still maintain I hate the web, I prefer to be blind and deaf like so many others......maybe

Eats you up inside doesn't it?

I think where I went wrong was when I took on the white mantle and tried to 'save' the lass, while tearing up inside with mental images. Still does at time, while hearing her fragile voice wisper .... sometimes I cry at night ...

As OH say, if she will not be 'saved' there is nothing you can do, even if she hates what she does.

I tried everyting, more than I ever though I could accept, and it ultimately worked against me succeding.

Good luck.

[color:"green"]... The point is, I know she is a whore (even if she is quite a few lvl up her sisters in NEP/SC) so she does her job but I never imagined reading about her on an internet board. ...[/color]

Would it not be worse if she shagged him for free than for money? Just like a GTG. :devil:

Archived