Revenge on BG

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the problems with falangs is that they approach this BG all wrong...

When you start out calling her an investment, watch out! You are setting yourself up for a let down or big disappointment based on a false illusion on your part...

If you just would take the approach like i do with the stock market...It is "play" money and worst case scenario is that you lose it and it shouldn't hurt your lifestyle, your retirement or get bent out of shape/vent anger...High risk adventure!

If it does, one should not be in the stock market nor the BG market...

Never take a BG seriously and you might find/have a pleasant time if you don't....

Walk away, move on to the next one or decide if these types of girls aren't a good match for you personally

CB

Fogot to add...

What you think you know now makes you mad, you probably reallly only know just the tip of the iceberg...

How will you react if you find out she has a kid or two waiting at the village or her thai husband drinks every day becaue he feels immense guilt being supported by his wife or she has already been overseas previously...

Do you really want to know the whole and nothing but the truth?

The smart ones cut their losses when their is an inkling of doubt or 1 + 1 = 3...

CB

see if you can borrow the sim card from her phone and copy all the numbes into your phone.

and do what you want with the info ( just make sure you are far away whenm you do)

Who has more to lose you or her?

Who has already proven to be the easier mark you or her?

If I had a time machine I would let you borrow it to zip back and make crucial repairs. Unfortuneately I do not, and short of that there is no revenge that can assuage your ego and lost ca$h. You can however make a bad situation much worse.

It's time to unemotionally detach and flush the toilet. Mekong makes some incredibly astute assertions. You wanted the GFE, you got the GFE, it was so good that you hooked yourself. Take the experience forward and leave the baggage and blame behind.

Kharma is a Law, and it is a wheel, and it churns.

Just walk away.

As was pointed out, she was just doing her job.

You did not protect yourself. Not her fault. Your fault.

Do you punish a dog because it barks? It is the dog's nature to bark. Do you punish a fish because it swims? A fish must swim.

Likewise a Thai chick. These girls are not rocket scientists. If they happen to be attractive enough, and bright enough to learn enough English to snare a farang, then they certainly must scam and work and leech dollars out of stupid punters. It is more than just her job, when you think about it.

It is her only shot, and I mean her only shot, to make any bank in a short time frame.

Yes, she could sell freakin' noodles from a cart, and live on 6,000 THB a month.

Or, she can scam farang, and get a house, a car, many cows, land, education for her kids, a moto for her Thai husband, gold, and money in the bank.

Put yourself in her shoes.

What do you do?

Likewise a Thai chick. These girls are not rocket scientists. If they happen to be attractive enough, and bright enough to learn enough English to snare a farang, then they certainly must scam and work and leech dollars out of stupid punters. It is more than just her job, when you think about it

Sorry, but this is just pure mysogynistic crap and racist to boot.

'These girls are not rocket scientists'

But never underestimate the power of "homefield advantage" in the LOS, especially when it comes to someone protecting their self interest. Best off walking away rather than seeking revenge.

BTW OP is not me. I am still in blissful ignorance ::

Archived