Revenge on BG

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

Contrary to what one guy posted, revenge is not for the weak...it is for those who dare to take it.

OH, I am usually with you on other topics, on this topic I would be glad if you would listen to me and decide afterwards if you agree or not!

1)

The kind of revenge you are suggesting requires a lot of energy, the bitch was cheating on you and your blood should be cooking right now, pretending that everything is fine is eating up your resources!

2)

You could choose to move on and get some rebound sex or some beers or some quality time with family or friends or you could focus your energy on revenge! Revenge is no closure, revenge doesn't heal your wounds, revenge produces enough adrenalin that you won't be hurt. In the long run you still got hurt!

3)

Revenge doesn't change the past, you still got cheated, you still got hurt! Revenge makes you feel better for the moment. At the same time you could have moved on and you would have felt better in the long run! Forgetting is closure! The more you stick in this mood the harder it will be to forget!

4)

Revenge is for the weak because the strong one knows he can't change the past. He knows it wont give him closure and he knows it is better to move on.

Revenge is not changing the past and it wont protect you for the next time.

Instead of putting all your energy on a fucked up slut who doesn't deserve your attention, you should rather use this energy to reflect where you could have done things better, where you could have been able to catch her. Things happen for a reason and if one is getting scammed everytime, one should find the reason for that instead of rushing into the next trouble!

:twocents:

Is she half Thai and Half Chinese and can speaks really good English, if so pay her as she is coming to see me and it is not England, I can not wait to see her. I am not telling a lie as I have one BG saving her money has it now and trying to get her Visa, but Oz is hard to get a Visa for unless you have a sponsor willing to put up 10,000 dollars incase she runs, I don?t have that money

MadStockBroker said:

Is she about 165cm, 45 kg, dark skin, black hair, tattoo etc?

Lol, :rotfl: good one MSB

that's the same joke as my friend pulled on me a few weeks ago!

We were supposed to meet his new lady in front of lucifer, there was a bunch of thai ladies outside, I asked him "which one is yours?" he said: "the one with the dark hair!!" :drunk:

AF16 said:
Old Hippie said:

Dean,

I think you understand! and I like your style! I read General Chuck Yeager's autobiography a few years ago. In it, he told of the numerous punks who fucked with him, and tried to end his career. He said "...(paraphrasing here) odd how the opportunity for revenge almost always presents itself, and you'd be a damned fool not to take it against someone who would damned well take it against you...revenge, and or the threat of revenge is what keeps some bastards in line, and if they step out of line, it tells them they were wrong for doing so, and hopefully keeps them from making the same mistake twice, you are almost doing them a favor by teaching them this lesson..."

And how is this related to getting revenge on a BG?

Oh jeasus H. christ on a popsicle stick dude! figure it out! He spoke of revenge, the opportunity presenting itself...how the threat of revenge keeps some people from fucking you in the first place, how revenge teaches others their actions were wrong...revenge can be a very good thing,.

suadum said:
Man at Work said:
mysogynistic

What does this mean?

I know you are not a native English speaker, so I offer this, from the handy dictionary.com:

mi·sog·y·nis·tic adj. -- Of or characterized by a hatred of women.

There seem to be more than few posters who fall into that category. :(

Cheers,

SD

Yeah, count me in...I hate most "women" but I do love "girls."

soongmak said:

Likewise a Thai chick. These girls are not rocket scientists. If they happen to be attractive enough, and bright enough to learn enough English to snare a farang, then they certainly must scam and work and leech dollars out of stupid punters. It is more than just her job, when you think about it

Sorry, but this is just pure mysogynistic crap and racist to boot.

Why are you "sorry?"

Perhaps I should have phrased it thusly:

Likewise a Thai BARGIRL. These girls are not rocket scientists, or economists, or software engineers. They work in a bar. If they happen to be attractive enough, and bright enough to learn enough English to snare a farang, then they certainly must scam and work and leech dollars out of stupid punters. It is more than just her job, when you think about it.

As for accusing me of mysogyny, and racism, I disagree.

I have learned the hard way that most Thai women that I have met embody a bizarre (to Western norms) mix of honesty and deceit. They have no monopoly on this behavior, and it is not uncommon to encounter worse chicanery among farang women, but its forms are different, in my opinion.

Archived