Revenge on BG

OK...first of, I am petty, very very very petty. Contrary to what one guy posted, revenge is not for the weak...it is for those who dare to take it. Revenge is for the strong, it is a way to even the score, to right a wrong. Thais believe in revenge, swift, blinding, and extreame revenge, they count on us not to. THey take revenge in such extreame manner as to ensure that all other now know not to fuck with them.; Revenge also is a lesson, and may well deter these girls from trying this shit again (though not very likely, as Thais also think they are not responsible for their own actions).

All that said, I believe in revenge, and I agree, it is a dish best served cold! Now, I also know, that no man can out do a woman when it comes to romance or revenge. So be careful...get her mobile...steal it if you have to...let her use your laptop (if you have one) to check email, first install a key stroke duplicator, get her passwords...be petty...then wait...wait, and wait...then, start slowly investigating, and build your case...maybe contact the UK embassy, tell them she is a sex worker with a deasease...report her to the cops as a drug dealer...plant dope on her...

then sit back and enjoy the fun...revenge can be very cathartic...of course, after you take revenge, never ever again set foot in Thailand...if she has any brains, she will figure you for it, and if she is a typical Thai girl, she will kill you for sure...if she is not very smart, she will just sit and wonder why she has "so mut bad luck..."

In any event, learn from it...it always amazes me how much stuff is on the net, and yet we (as in me also) still want to risk it all on a bar whore we know is playing us...oh, BTW, her job is tio sell drinks, suck dick and fuck, NOT to lie and cheat, that is a side line most are also into...we pay them to fuck and suck, not to lie and cheat etc...but I agree, shame on us when we fall for it.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'oh, BTW, her job is tio sell drinks, suck dick and fuck, NOT to lie and cheat'

of course....but lying and cheating are the tools to make more money through fucking, sucking, and drink selling.

Look, if you get hustled, learn from it and don't get hustled the next time.

If possible, my moto is "Don't get mad, get even." I've waited as long as 5 years to get even. It very hard for the person in question to suspect someone after 5 years. You always have to take into account the possibility of retaliation by the other person and whether it is worth it. I pick my moments carefully and usually devise an elaborate plan along the lines of the movie "The Sting." Like the Robert Redford character says at the end of the film, revenge doesn't make everything even, but its pretty close.

Dean,

I think you understand! and I like your style! I read General Chuck Yeager's autobiography a few years ago. In it, he told of the numerous punks who fucked with him, and tried to end his career. He said "...(paraphrasing here) odd how the opportunity for revenge almost always presents itself, and you'd be a damned fool not to take it against someone who would damned well take it against you...revenge, and or the threat of revenge is what keeps some bastards in line, and if they step out of line, it tells them they were wrong for doing so, and hopefully keeps them from making the same mistake twice, you are almost doing them a favor by teaching them this lesson..."

This is no different than the many tales that 100's...maybe 1000's... of farangs have previously written, where they were duped by a BG. And many of those duped had read the sad tales of others, yet they entered a relationship...confident that it could never happen to them.

No big surprise here! Learn and live...walk away while you can and lick your wounded...EGO.

I don't think General Yeager's words apply here. He is referring to the dog eat dog, competitive nature of pilots fighting it out in training? No?

The original poster here was duped by a prostitute, with whom he...i'm sorry...paid too much? fell for? got conned? believed? cheated?

OH don't egg this guy on as he may just take your advice...I think you are smart enough to get away with it, but him.....don't know that much about him, only that he fell for the GFE and is now looking for support on his quest for revenge.

Two factors that do not suggest a loose grip on reality.

NOTE: There is no need for revenge if you don't allow yourself to get burned.

Man at Work said:
mysogynistic

What does this mean?

I know you are not a native English speaker, so I offer this, from the handy dictionary.com:

mi·sog·y·nis·tic adj. -- Of or characterized by a hatred of women.

There seem to be more than few posters who fall into that category. :(

Cheers,

SD

Old Hippie said:

Dean,

I think you understand! and I like your style! I read General Chuck Yeager's autobiography a few years ago. In it, he told of the numerous punks who fucked with him, and tried to end his career. He said "...(paraphrasing here) odd how the opportunity for revenge almost always presents itself, and you'd be a damned fool not to take it against someone who would damned well take it against you...revenge, and or the threat of revenge is what keeps some bastards in line, and if they step out of line, it tells them they were wrong for doing so, and hopefully keeps them from making the same mistake twice, you are almost doing them a favor by teaching them this lesson..."

And how is this related to getting revenge on a BG?

Archived