Celery

DocThai

Rubarb and custard looks terrible but tastes great.

I believe red currant has the highest vit C , Munchie and Teddy would have had it smeared over the snotty nose faces in their younger years back in the old Briny where nothing grows so they had to give them something to prevent survy.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
togaduke said:

I heard it makes you come smell good..belive it or not..

So if I milk a fresh batch of rhubarb scented jism into the bowl of potpouri in my bathroom, it will freshen it up and save me money on essential oils will it?

Well Zob, I've done a bit of research into this and I discovered that the first person to ever milk a cow was a Scotsman who went by the name of Wee Willie McUdder and lived in a little village in the Orkney Islands named Twatt. Apparently his wife let the family pet cow named McDaisy (twas a gay cow as well, probably the worlds first) drink the old mans last tipple of whisky. The old man thought he would wait until McDaisy took a piss and so put a bucket under what he thought was McDaisy 6 dicks. He waited for an age but the the cow would not piss, so he thought he would urge him on by pulling on his plonkers. The rest is history.

Back to topic please.....

I find celery at the small local market just outside Udon city.

I can tell you that place is crap, I hate to stop by there but do so because it is so convienient for the gf to buy important food such as som tam and kai yang. But I need to close my nose when I see all the stuff exposed there: pork ears surrounded by flies and other un-nameable un-eatable things. :yikes:

I use celery as an ingredient for my tomato soup.

Archived