Keep or lose post counts?

khunsanuk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that I see a money making opportunity for Khunsanak. On the new board, everyone should start off with zero posts. For those that want a larger post count, or those that want their old post count back, they can buy back their post count for one baht per post. I also think that the most popular names used should be put up for sale on an auction. This would be capitalism at its best!

elef said:

We can keep post count but start from zero on the new board.

Exactly how does that address the issue? Solves nothing, IMHO.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Seems much to do about nothing to me - change for the sake of change only.

I say keep em.

A complete diffrent question, relatet to the topic though:

Will the members-list be cleaned up in the new forum?

Sometimes it is really hard to look for a member with all those registered people with zilch posts on their head. SSome of them joined as early as 2001.

Or are this the spare boardnames of some of our beloved multiple banned people?

MaW

Hi,

"Will the members-list be cleaned up in the new forum?"

Not sure yet. On the one hand it might make such things as you mentioned easier, on the other hand it does look kinda nice having 15,000+ members :)

"Or are this the spare boardnames of some of our beloved multiple banned people?"

Yes, I am sure there are duplicates in there as well as some banned accounts.

I do intend to email all these people though (excluding those banned ones ;) ) and hope that we can get a percentage of them to return and participate again.

Sanuk!

Archived