06/07 SEASON FOOTBALL THREAD

sayjann

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/4778123.stm

the Arse are playing hardball and know what they want.

Chelsea are pissed off and Cole seems (at the moment )seems to be in Limbo.

Cole wants Chelsea but Chelsea have suddenly decided not to pay the inflated prices they normally do.

if he does stay at the Arse i wonder how his mindset will be?.

but i suspect the Arse will cave in and accept a much lower valuation for Cole and he will be at Chelsea this Season.

if he does stay at the Arse i imagine he will be a Pro and play for the Team but i still think that other Players in the Squad will not be happy with him after his rather obvious attempts to leave the Arse.

Limbo,

Adriaanse wants (or should I say ..wanted) to have complete control. And with that I mean have sole decision on players sales and purchases within budget of course. Board disagreed on the latter so he decided to move and start the season elsewhere.

New Benfica trainer? I think it's still some local interim coach until they find a new unless they have done so allready :D:o:

doesn't bother me Zaad.

if he does well for you it means he is doing well for MU and hopefully that means the Team are doing well.

if he scores 50 Goals for MU this Season i will be happy.

but it doesn't mean i have to like him as a Player and still want him to stay.

you may not know the issue i have with Steve.

but it's not really about the support i have for my Team.

it's just that he makes allegations and then refuses to prove that his words are true.

whenever i have asked for the proof he has shut up and disappeared for a while.

easy to attack people in cyberspace and the people concerned cannot defend themselves as they would probably never see his comments.

BTW.

i have no interest wether the Arse,Chelsea or Liverpool win or lose games in whatever Competition.

i support one Team in England and one alone and are not one of the people who goes overboard whenever a Team loses.

yes i will have a little fun by taking the piss but it's all tongue in cheek.

i find that you Gooners are the easiest to wind up,you seem to have a real seige mentality and take things personally and get all hot under the collar.

i would love the Arse to reach the CL Final again and see them lose to MU........... :grinyes::chili:

OK,i'll stay away from the Gooners and leave you all alone.

it's obviously not fair that i upset you poor,sensitive souls.......... :spin:

i'll let you all have a ........ :grouphug:

I ll say it, so its on record. I think Arsenal have a very good chance next season of some silverware. IF we get off to a good start who knows what could happen. In one off games ARsenal, Man U, LIverpool and mayabe some other clubs could beat Chelsea. It will all come down to the records when the top clubs play each other. Arsenal have many young players who I think have grown in confidence with CL experience and World Cup also. If Ljungberg can stay fit then I think he can score 10+ goals as he usually does when he plays full seasons. Henry should get 20+, along with Van Persie getting 10+ and maybe Rosicky and Fabregas. We also have Adebayor who I think is unpredictable and could get the important goal here and there.

Archived